Chapter 01

Jennie POV.

I groan when I heard my alarm, I look at the time and its 4:00am. I get up and go to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then after that I change my PJ's. I went to my closet and change to my workout clothes, Im going to start my day jogging.

I am staring at myself in the mirror and I realized that its been a while since my mom left. I am my mom's carbon copy, my eyes, nose and lips are the same with her. I didn't realize that a tear escaped from my eyes, "I miss you so bad mom"

After an hour and a half of running, I went to my favorite park. I am just sitting in the bench to rest for a while, I took out my phone to see what time is it, "ohh its already 6:30am" I wisphered to myself, it's weekend so I don't have work. I am a kpop idol, we have a band called "BLACKPINK". Speaking of, We're going to have a dinner later with my band mates, Jisoo Kim, Park Chaeyoung and of course the love of my life Lisa Manoban. Yeah, I'm fucking in love with Lisa Manoban since trainee days, almost 6 years but still don't have the courage to tell her. I am afraid, I don't want to ruin our friendship, and it will be awkward for us since we are band mates. My lili is the first member I met and then Jisoo and Rosie. When I saw lisa, I know myself that I'm doomed, those plump lips, doe eyes, gosh its definitely a love at first sight. Its kinda hurt knowing that she's not mine, jeez forget about it.

"I'm hungry" I pout and I was about to go when I saw a kid crying so I went to her.

"Hey, you okay?" I said and the kid nodded but still crying so I ask her again what's wrong. "I'm lost, I don't know where my mom is" the kid said while crying. "Lets wait your mom here okay? Don't worry Im going to accompany you. Stop crying now, or else your mom will be sad if she saw you crying, you like that?" I said, and the kid said "No!". "By the way, Im Jennie" I said and ask for a hand shake, she gladly accept and answered "Im Park Shen" she cutely said. We were just talking until she saw her mom coming to us. "Omg. Shen" her mother said and Shen run towards her mom and hug her. I stand up and said take care and go home.

I just finish taking shower when I heard my phone ringing. I answered my phone without looking who's calling, "Hello" I said, and the other line was just silent so I said Hello again, and I was surprise to hear its Lisa, my gosh I miss her already. "Good morning nini" she giggle, "Oh yeah hello good morning lili" I said, "why did you call?" I said, "hmm Im going to your house, Im on my way keke." She said, "whattt?! whyy?" I asked surprise, "lets eat breakfast byeee." She said and end the call immediately without waiting for my answer. "Jeez you're lucky I love you." I said to myself and smile like crazy.

After some time I heard the door bell ringing, maybe that's lis. I opened the door and Lisa immediately hug me and kiss my cheek, I blushed, damn her effect is really strong. "Hi lili" I said and hug her back and kiss her forehead, yeah I prefer kissing her forehead as a sign of respect, I respect my lili a lot.

"Oh let me carry that" I said when I saw she's holding a paper bag, "what's this Lis?" I asked, "that's our breakfast, I cooked earlier before I went here" she said. "Thank you lili, lets go and eat, Im really really hungry."

We went to my kitchen and she was about to go and get our plates but I stop her and make her sit, "Lili go sit, I'll serve you." I said and wink at her and she laugh at my silliness.

"Ahmm.. Lili its really delicious thank you so much." I said and rub my tummy. "You're welcome nini. Are you full already?" She asked and I nod as a response. Lili insisted to wash the dishes even though I told her I'll do it coz she already cooked for me, and she wants to do the dishes too, she's really really stubborn.

Lisa POV.

I insisted to wash our dishes, Jennie stop me but me being me, she gave up and let me wash it. I got startled when Jennie wrap her arms around my waist, she put her head in my shoulder, she's being extra clingy today, hmm she need something, I said in my thought. "Lili" she said, I knew it she need something, "Wae?" I said and look at her, "umm, nothing" she said and smile sheepishly. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her worried but she shake her head and said "No. I just wanna live in this moment forever." She said and smile at me before she unwrap her hands and walk away. What she said made me think twice, I know what she said has a deep meaning, but I shrug it off and went to the living room and there she go, reading a book again, she really loves reading.

I sat beside her when my phone vibrated indicating I have a new message, I look at it, and its from Jungkook.

Kookie: Hey lis, lets have lunch please? I miss you already.

I smiled when I read it, Jungkook and I are dating, his band mates knew it, but I kept it secret to my members. We've been seeing each other for 3 months. I replied okay, and put my phone back in my pocket, I saw Jennie  looking at me, "Who's that?" She said, "oh it my manager, btw. I gotta go, I have something to do." I said and Jennie was about to hug me as a goodbye but I get up immediately and run outside.

Im so excited to see my kookie, I miss him so much.

______________________________________This is my first book, and its my first time writing a story but I hope you guys like it. :)