Chapter 24

Jennie POV.

I woke up early than Lisa, I had a hard time earlier to get out of her bed because she was hugging me so tight and I couldn't get out of her embraced, I don't want to disturb her sleep, after sometime of trying, I finally get off of her without waking her up.

I am here in her kitchen trying to cook something for her, a breakfast in bed.

I cooked kimchi fried rice with fried egg and pancakes, and a coffee.

When I went to her room with her food that I cooked, I saw her still sleeping. She must be tired.

We didn't do  the exciting part last night, I can feel that she's not yet ready, and I'm not rushing anyways, I can wait for her forever.

Even though I'm really really hard last night, I feel like I'm going to explode any minute. I endured all of it last night, I respect her so much.

When I check the clock, it's already 8:30 in the morning, I need to wake her up already to eat her foods.

I tap her arm but she just groaned and she made me face her back.

"Lili wake up, you need to eat your breakfast now, it's late already." I said softly.

"5 minutes" she whispered so I let her.

When her 5 minutes is done, I talked to her again.

"Lili come on, your 5 minutes is done, wake up now."  I said and hug her from behind and she slowly sat up.

"Good morning baby, how's your sleep?" I asked while fixing her hair.

"I wanna sleep" she said lazily and I just smile at her and said "you can sleep later, but for now you need to eat your breakfast first." I said and kiss her lips and she pushed me while covering her mouth.

"I didn't brush my teeth yettt!!" She said in panicked

"It's fine, your lips is still delicious" I said and wink at her.

"Do you want me to feed you?" I asked softly and she nodded so fast.

"Open your mouth honey, here is the first spoon" I said and feed her.

We were just silent while I'm feeding her when she suddenly asked random question.

"Love" she called.

"What is it?" I said.

"Do you believe in soulmate?" She asked and I looked at her like she's kind of joking.

"I'm serious" she said so I just nodded at her.

"Yeah, I do believe in soulmate" I said smiling.

"Eh? Why? For you, what is soulmate" she asked curiously.

I took a deep breath, I don't know what was really the definition of soulmate, I'll just base on our situation right now.

"Uhm ahh.. I don't really know to be honest, but for me, It's a...It's like having a best friend, but better. It's the one person who knows you better than everyone else on the planet. Someone who helps you grow as a person. Actually, they don't make you a better person; instead, they 
motivate you to do so. A soulmate is 
someone you can be with for the rest of your life." I answered while looking at her eyes lovingly.

The word 'I love you' is not enough how much I love Lisa.

If you guys were thinking that I'm stupid for letting lisa in my life again despite of everything, well can you blame me?

I love her too much, she brings happiness in my life, she light up my world when nobody does.

Even though she did so many mistakes in the past, even though she destroyed me without her knowing. I don't care all of that, I still love her and she's the reason I'm alive today.

For me, she is this kind of girl who can give you pain and also love at the same time. I can't say that I lost trust in her completely, I just really can't.

If this is what love will do to us, then I'm willing to get hurt as long as it is Lisa.

"You and your sweet words" Lisa said and I peck her lips.

"That's what makes you do to me" I answered.

"Go and take a bath love, we will go somewhere." I said

"Where?" She asked

"You're going to meet my best buddy" I answered

"Lets bath together?" She suggested while wiggling her eyebrow.

"Nooo, we will take long if we bath together" I said and she pout.

"Come on, lets save water" she reason out.

"Fine, just behave yourself. I can't believe you're a pervert" I said and she pinch me hard.

"Aahhhh babeee, I'm just kidding" I said cutely while pouting.

"You should be the one to behave, if I'll see your baby jero standing proudly later, I'll pinch the head of your dick" she threatened that made me scared.

"I..ahh yo-you're joking right? Babe?" I asked stuttering.

"Am I joke to you Kim?" She asked me back while raising her eyebrow.

Fuck, I can't believe this, how can she make me scared by just looking at me like that, I'm doomed.

"N-noo babe, of course not" I answered and hug her leading her to her bathroom.

"Lets take a bath, so you can cool your head" I whispered the last part.

"What did you say?" She asked and I shook my head.

When we're already both naked, she asked me something I never expect her to ask. She's really unpredictable I swear.

"Honey, how can you able to hide that? It's so big even though it's already limp." She asked while looking at my limp dick.

"Well I don't know, I'll just tuck it in my boxer and that's it. So when I'm wearing sweat pants, I'll make sure to wear an oversized shirt to hide my bulge." I said while applying a shampoo to her hair.

"Have you ever regret having a male genital instead of a female genital?" She asked, now looking at me.

"Well honestly speaking, no." I answered.

"Why?" She asked again

"Why do you have so many questions?" I said laughing.

"I wanna know everything" she said and peck my lips.

"Okay if you say so. I didn't regret having this, instead I took it as a blessing, people like me is rare, even though people were calling me a freak, I called myself a unique. And besides, I could spread my beautiful genes." I said laughing and she smacked my head really hard.

"Yahh that hurts" I said while rubbing the part of my head that she smacked.

"What do you mean by spread ha? Are you planning to cheat on me Jennie Kim?" She asked glaring at me.

"Yahhh of course not, what I mean by that is, I can make you pregnant a hundred times, do you know I haven't release my seeds for about 3 days now." I said laughing and she smacked me again.

"I'll let you smacked me for all you want babe, just get ready when we're on bed, I'll spank your pinkish warm pussy" I said and I immediately wrap my body with the robe and run outside the bathroom.

"YAHHH JENNIE KIMM COMEBACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!" I heard her shout and I'm just laughing my ass out here inside her closet.

~our examination is not yet done, but I'll try to update, since I'm almost done with my activities.

I hope you guys were doing fine, stay safe! Godbless 🙏🏼