Chapter 11

"Hey daddy, I'm back!"

"Oh my god!!! My daughterrrrr!!!" The old man said and run to give her daughter a longing hug.

"I've missed you, do you know that huh?" He added.

"And you know I've missed you too dad" she said.

"How's the company in New York honey?" The old man asked.

"Oh 'bout that, we have a problem"

"What? Why? What is it?" He asked worriedly

"Izza prank old mannn!!!" The girl said while laughing and she run when she saw her dad was about to hit her.

"YAHHH!!! KANG SEULGI, COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"No way Mr. CEO" she said before she go inside her room.

Seulgi POV.

"Ughhh!! My back hurts shittt!" I muttered when I'm finally with my bed.

"I missed you my bedddd!!" I said and then hug my bed and pillows.

Well, to tell you guys something, I just got here in Korea, I went to New York because the Celine brach needed me, well Jennie actually, but dad told me she is nowhere to be found.

I was so worried when dad told me that news, but I remember her favorite country everytime things are messy.

So, before I go home, I went to New Zealand first, but luck isn't with me, she's not in New Zealand, so I went home instead.

Let me explain my relationship with Jennie. We aren't sister or friends, weird right? Probably yes, but for me, it's not.

We never get along, but when we need someone? Sure thing we always got each other's back.

But now, we're trying to fix it, and I'm happy to say that its getting good.

"I should call her, yeah right?" I said to myself and dialed Jennie number.

Damn, did she change her fucking phone numberrr???

What the fuck.

I tried and tried for i don't know how many times I called her but still the same.

"Aishhh" I muttered

I went out to my room and go downstairs to ask my dad if he knows Jennie's new phone number.

"Dadddd! Where are youu!?" I yelled when I'm already in the living room.

"Backyard honey!" I heard he yelled.

I go there and there he is, sitting.

"What's the matter hmm?" He asked.

"Ahm jus want to ask if you perhaps know Jennie's new phone number dad?"

"Sorry to say this honey but I don't have her number, I have tried to call her as well, but sadly she changed her number, and I haven't talk to her since she left"

"Is that so?" I answered and he hummed.

"Can I ask you something dad?"

"Yeah sure, of course you can, what is it daughter?" He answered.

"What is the real reason why Jennie left dad?" I asked.

"I'm sorry seul, but I think I don't have the right to answer that, I'm sorry honey, Its just that, ahmm... Its Jennie's privacy you know." He said feeling sorry.

"Ohh no dad, you don't have to be sorry, its fine, and besides you are right." I said reassuring him that everything is fine.

"Thank you my daughter." He said and hug me.