Chapter 16

Chahee POV.

Its been 1 hour and 30 minutes since Jennie left to fuck the sexy girl she saw earlier, she really has a good taste.

I was just sitting here in our table waiting for her to finish her mission, I saw them earlier going to the comfort room and I knew what will happen.

"Fucking ugly dumpling, she's so fucking annoying sex addict" I muttered.

I want to go home already but that bitch is not here yet.

After a minutes of waiting I saw someone outside this restaurant, she's so fucking hot, sexy and beautiful, she's an angel.

She has a short blonde hair, a doe eyes, little nose, sexy lips and a cute bangs.

"Damn, what a good catch, her soon to be husband will be the luckiest." I wisphered to myself.

"Hey, are you saying something?"

Someone said behind me that made me scream and was about to punch that someone when I saw its Jennie.

"What the fuck Jen!? You're giving me a heart attack!!" I yelled

"Then stop drinking coffee" she said unbothered and I smack her head.

"Yahh!! That hurts!!!" She yelled at me

"You deserve it anyway"

"By the way what are you looking outside earlier and looks like you're saying something" she asked.

"Oh that, I saw a beautiful girl, oh no scratch that, angel, a fucking angel, bro she's really really pretty, she has a short blonde hair, a doe eyes, a sexy lips, and a cute bangs." I explained

"Yahhh you should called me earlier you selfish bitch!" She said looking at me and I raise my right eyebrow.

"Then why is that?" I asked.

"So that I could taste that angel who fell from heaven" she said dreaming.

"Nah uh, I'm sure she's not going to let you get inside her pants, she look like a innocent girl, an angel indeed." I said to her that made her look curious.

"Then I think I should change that innocent word that you said and fuck her senseless. I'm so curious to that girl you're talking about" she said.

"Stop thinking about it, lets just go home." I said

"You're right, lets go I'm tired." She said and I rolled my eyes at her, she's probably tired because of banging.

She's literally a sex addict.

Lisa POV.

It was 7 in the morning when I'm finally landed here in New Zealand.

I went to my hotel immediately and unpack my things, I love the environment here, its so peaceful.

I was so shocked earlier when I went to my car, no one bothered to come to my way, unlike in Korea, people here respect people's privacy.

I'm going to write this place on my list to one of my favorite place, or a dream place to live in the future.

After I unpacked all my things, I took a shower and went to the biggest mall here in New Zealand, the Sylvia Park.

I was just roaming around and eat their famous food here in New Zealand, the spicy chicken cashew. Its a chicken stir-fry with hot and spicy ingredients, onion, celery and cashews served with steamed rice, worth NZ$15.50

And for their dessert, I ordered deep fried banana with ice cream. Yummy banana in spring roll wrappers deep-fried and served with ice cream. Very popular!!!!

I'm going to eat in this restaurant again for sure, it is so delicious and affordable, it is worth it to eat there, you're money won't go to waste, every bite is worth it.

When I'm done eating, I went out and roam again.

While I was roaming around, I felt someone staring at me so I look around to find who it was, then there she is, she's in a Korean Restaurant.

I smiled at her and start to walk again to roam around.

I'll make sure my stay here will be memorable.

After 3 hours of walking and buying some unnecessary stuffs, I decided to go home around 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I have to rest, I felt my lower limbs is getting weak because of too much walking.

I went to the parking lot to find my car, when I found it, I put my staff at the back and drove away.

After 45 minutes of driving, I'm finally here in my hotel.

I took a shower and wear comfortable shirt and just wear my panty.

I look at my watch to see the time, and it's still early so I took a sleep first.

My sleep got interrupted when I my phone started ringing.

I grab my phone beside my bed without checking who was calling.

"He-hello?" I asked

"Hii Lis, its me Jichu!" Jisoo unnie said cutely.

"Oh hii unnie, what's up?" I asked and sit on my bed and lean to the head board.

"Ceiling" she said and I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me.

"Ha ha ha you're so funny unnie" I said sarcastically.

"I know I know, you don't have to state the obvious." She said

"So arrogant" I said.

"Whatever, by the way where are you? Are you busy? Lets have  some dinner later what do you think Lis?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Ohh 'bout that unnie, I can't." I answered.

"What? Why?" She said sadly.

"O-uhmm, I'm not in Korea Jisoo unnie" I said.

"Huhh? Drop the joke Lis" Jisoo unnie said and laugh.

"I'm serious unnie, I'm not really in Korea right now" I said seriously.

"Then where are you?" She asked, and I know she's raising her one eyebrow right now.

"I'm here in New Zealand Jisoo unnie" I said.

"What? When? and why?" She asked.

"Well, I got bored yesterday in my house, so I decided to take a vacation for a while, then I was looking a place to go for, then I saw New Zealand is 50% off yesterday, the booomm, that's it, I book a flight immediately." I said and laugh of my suddened decision.

"You're so unpredictable" Jisoo unnie answer and I just laugh at her.

"I'll take that as a compliment then" I said laughing.

"Take care of yourself then, keep safe always arraseo? And by the way don't forget our souvenir" she said and laugh.

"I'll take that in my mind then. Take care too unnie" I answered.

"Okay I gotta go, I'll call Chaeng if she's available" Jisoo unnie said.

"Okay unnie good bye" I said and she said her good bye too then end tha call.

I look at the time and its already 8 in the evening.

"What? I slept that long?" I said to myself and went out to cook my dinner for tonight.

I cooked a breakfast meal since I only have eggs right now, I went to mall but I forget to buy some groceries jeeezz.

When I'm done eating, I wash my dishes and went to my room and brush my teeth.

I settled myself to my bed, scrolling and reading some comments, there are good and bad comments about me, I even saw a comment of someone saying she misses blackpink, and some are asking where is Jennie and everything.

When I get tired scrolling and watching some videos on YouTube, I put my phone to my bed side table and drifted to sleep.