Chapter 34

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY BLACKPINK!!! ✨

It's Blackpink's anniversary so as a blink, this is my gift for my few readers, thank you so much for waiting! 👉🏻👈🏻

Author's POV.

Today is their dance rehearsal for their comeback.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé is already in the company.

Lisa is not with them yet because she has a individual activity for today.

She has a photoshoot with the MAC group.

It's already afternoon when Lisa was done with her photoshoot, and her next activity is to have an interview with the best known as the host of The Late Late Show, James Kimberley Corden.

He is an English comedian, actor, singer, writer, producer and television host.

Since Lisa can't go to the United States because of their upcoming new album, the staffs decided to do it virtually.

Lisa is now done with her make up and dress.

She's just waiting for the call to start the interview with James Corden.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, they finally received a call from James Corden.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the late late show everybody." James said and the audience screams.

"Let me introduce myself to all of you guys, this is James Corden, The Late Late Show host." He added.

"So, lets go to the exciting part, I know all of you are so excited to meet our talented pretty woman from Korea. She is in a band, a famous band to be specific. Lets welcome our beautiful guest, Lisa Manoban from Blackpink!!!!" James Corden announced and the audience scream very very loud.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lisa Manoban from Blackpink, nice to meet you all" Lisa greeted them politely.

"So, how are you Lisa? How's life?" James asked.

"I'm okay, and I'm enjoying my life. It's been a while, I miss blinks already." Lisa said softly.

"Speaking of, so when is the Blackpink comeback? It's been 3 years when you guys announced your hiatus." James asked.

"I know for sure your fans is getting wild and begging for a Blackpink comeback." James added that made Lisa laugh.

"Ohh I'm so sorry blinks, I miss you all just wait a little longer, just stay with us." Lisa said cutely that made the audience eyes filled with admiration.

"So when Lisa?" James asked again and laugh at the same time.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you guys, but I promise expect us to have a comeback this year." Lisa said and wink at the camera.

"We respect that, we will wait for Blackpink comeback no matter what happens, no matter how long it will take." James said that made Lisa smile genuinely.

"Can I asked you something Lisa? It's kinda private and personal, but it's fine if you don't want to answer it." James asked carefully.

"Sure, it's okay for you to ask, don't worry." Lisa said confidently.

"So Lisa, how's your love life? Do you perhaps dating someone right now?" James asked her that made Lisa shocked.

"We can skip this question you know." James assure her.

"No it's fine. Ahmm... To be honest I'm not in a relationship right now, but I have someone in my heart already." Lisa said softly.

"Awww that's so sweet of you. So who is it?" James asked while wiggling his brows.