Chapter 08

Manager Young POV. (Jen's manager)

Its been 3 months since Jennie left, after I dropped her at the airport, we never talked again.

I tried to call her number but I think she already change her number.

I also tried to find her, I hired a secret agent to find her but she left with no trace.

When she asked me a favor that time, I thought she was just kidding, I thought she was just angry because of what happened in the CEO's office.

When Jennie gets angry, she will say something that she didn't mean.

I was so dumb to think that she was just angry that time. I just figured out after she left and I hated myself because of that.

She wasn't actually angry, she was hurt, she's in pain and I didn't do something to comfort her.

Lisa is so dumb not to notice Jennie's feelings for her, she's so naive.

To be honest, I got mad at Lisa when Jennie left, but Jennie didn't forget to tell me before she left to not get mad at Lisa.

She really really love Lisa, she cared for Lisa more than she cared for herself.

"Come back Jennie please" I said, I miss her annoying ass.

I miss it when Jennie and I bickering inside the car because I always interrupted her so called beauty sleep.

I heard my phone rang, I pulled out my phone from my packet to see if who's calling.

"Hello?" I said, its Jisoo.

"Hi oppa, Good day" jisoo said happily

"Good day to you too Jisoo." I said and smile. "By the way, you need something?"

"Uhm no, actually I called because I just want to ask you if Jennie at least called you or texted you?"

"I'm sorry Jisoo but Jennie didn't contact me yet. I think she's not planning too" I said and smiled sadly.

"Is that so oppa, I miss Jendeukie so much. Going to hang up now oppa, goodbye thank you."

"I miss her too, so much Jisoo" I wisphered.

I tried to message Jennie to all her social media account, but she deactivated all her social media accounts, she really wants to leave and fix herself.

I'll wait for you Jen, I promise you sis I'll never ever let you get hurt like this again.

I was scrolling through my phone when an article about Jennie caught my attention.

It is a rumor about Jennie.

"Fans are worried about Blackpink Jennie for not updating to her social media account for about almost 4 months now." It says in article from Koreaboo page.

I sigh after reading the article when my phone started ringing.

"Eh? Why sajangnim's secretary is calling me?" I muttered but answer the call right away.

"Hello manager Young, the CEO wants to talk you."

That's all what sajangnim's secretary said then end the call without waiting for my answer. rude tsk.

I am on my way to the office, damn, I don't feel good about this, I'm so fucking nervous.

Why did he want to talk to me all of a sudden.

When Jen asked me a favor about her hiatus, that was the last time I talked to the CEO.

I arrived in YG Entertainment and go inside immediately.

I press the elevator to the floor where the CEO's office when the elevator's door was about to closed, someone blocked it.

"O-oh oppa, I'm sorry." She said and bowed.

"Yeah, its fine. Where are you going?" I asked.

"To Sajangnim, his secretary called me earlier." She said.

"Oh I thought it was just only me, Im so nervous when I get here, I thought I did something wrong." I said and laugh.

When we entered the office, I was shocked, Jisoo and Rose is here too, and of course their manager too.

"Good afternoon sajangnim" we greeted.

"Okay so lets start."

The CEO is discussing about the last issue, the issue Lisa got into.

"So, I have a good news and a bad news for all of you" the CEO said seriously.

"What is it sajangnim?" I asked.

"What should I tell first? The good news or the bad news?"

"Good news sajangnim" we all said.

"Well the issue about Lisa and Jungkook is finally down"

"But what about the issue about Jennie earlier this morning sajangnim? Have you fix it already? Companies were calling me nonstop asking for my statement regarding the issue" I said seriously.

"Oh about that, I did that"

"WA-WHAT!!??" I asked angrily.

"I did that to divert the dating issue of Lisa" he said calmly. But fuck he's getting into my nerves.

"Im sorry to be rude sajangnim, but why? Why do you have to drag Jennie to Lisa's messed? I can't believe thisss!!!" I yelled and slam the table.

I'll never let anyone drag Jennie down because of a stupid cover up issue again, she's been through a lot.

"Well, you can't do anything about it" he said like its just nothing.

"What the fuck!? Seriously? Why don't you guys just let the people know the truth?! Huh?" I said angrily, this making me more angry.

"Lisa do something for fuck sakee!!!" I said and looked at her but she just look at me unbothered.

"Fuck you, fuck all of youu!! Especially you, fuck you!" I said and pointed to Lisa, she look so shocked when I said that but I don't care anymore.

"I don't know what Jennie saw about you that made her madly, deeply inlove with you, she even sacrifice her dreams for you, she left because of you. Jennie is so dense to fall for someone who is a selfish motherfucking bitch!!" I said and left, and slammed the door hard.

___________________________________
ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

Hi guyss, I know I just started my story but for this month until next month, I won't be able to update daily, because my summer class started. I need to focus, being a nursing student is hectic ISTG. So please be patient with me.

I do have a face to face class for our major subject that's why.

Thank you for understanding my readers (please comment here my few readers😂)

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!