Chapter 15(M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING, SKIP THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY TO THOSE MINOR OR INNOCENT, AND IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SOME MATURE CONTENT LIKE THIS, PLEASE SKIP. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR INNOCENCE.

Jennie POV.

Its been 3 years since I left Korea, and those 3 years, never in my life I forget about her.

I still missed her, everyday. I don't know how to get rid of this feelings, a part of me wanted to forget her, but I can't, I just really can't.

When I have the courage to comeback, and if its not too late, I'm going to tell her about my feelings, I'll make her mine forever.

"Wait for me my lili" I whispered and smile.

"Jen lets gooo!!" Chahee shout calling my name.

"What? Where? You didn't tell me we're going somewhere" I said confused.

"Eh? I didn't tell you?" She said and I nodded.

"I forgot sorry baby" she said cutely that made me cringe.

"So where are we going?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"Ah uhmm, can you accompany me to the mall?" She said shyly.

"What the fuck chahee, can you please stop acting like that, its making me cringe eww" I said and she smacked my head hard.

"YAHHH! THAT HURTS" I shouted

"Who cares" she said and left so I followed her and went to the passenger seat and she drive away.

"What are you going to buy there anyway?" I asked curious.

"Actually, I'm not going to buy something ehee" she said and I slapped her arm

"Hey I'm driving!" She said and I just rolled my eyes.

"At least we're going to hell together" I said and laugh.

"Seriously cha, what are we going to do there?"

"Play of course" she said nonchalantly.

"What the fuck chahee, are you fucking serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong? Aren't you tired going to the bar all night and bang sexy girls?"

"Why would I" I said and she smacked my head, seriously, she should stop hitting my head, I might forget my lili ehee.

"You're such a sex addict" she said I just rolled my eyes.

"Wow coming from you? You even got in trouble for a girl ewww" I said and she smacked my head again

"Chaaa fucking stop hitting my head or else I'm going to have a coma and I might forget my lili" I said cutely.

"My lili my ass" she said mocking

I hit her head and pull her hair at the same time that made her stop the car.

"Yahhh!! I'm driving, what was that forrr!?" She said shouting and I just glared at her and she started driving again and we were just silent till we arrived to the biggest mall of New Zealand, Sylvia Park.

We were just roaming around when I saw someone, she's familiar, she looks like my lili, but when I tried to look at her again, she wasn't there anymore.

Maybe it wasn't her, yeah right its not her, I'm just hallucinating or maybe I'm just missing her so much that's why.

"Lets go and eat Jen before we go home." Chacha said.