Chapter 22

Jennie POV.

We're here now at Lisa's condo here in one of my Hotels, but I didn't tell her that I'm the owner, maybe soon.

I'll tell her everything when we get back to Korea.

Yeah you heard it right, I'm going back to Korea but I'm not going to tell it to Lisa, I'm going to surprise her.

We were just sitting here in her couch when she suddenly asked me a question that made me shocked but I composed myself immediately.

I don't want my lili to think that I don't trust her.

But... I don't want to tell her that she's the real reason why I left 3 years ago.

I don't want to make her feel guilty about it, I know Lisa, she will blame herself for sure.

But I have to tell her the truth, I don't want to hide something from her.

I don't want to lose her, I don't want to do something that will hurt her, or that will make us apart.

I can't afford to lose Lisa, I'd rather die than staying here knowing that Lisa isn't mine but someone's.

I don't want to make a mistake if that's even possible.

If ever I'm going to hurt her, that's unintentional for sure. I will never ever hurt Lisa intentionally, that's the last thing I want to do in this world.

"You don't have to tell it to me now love, you can take your time" Lisa said that made me back in reality.

I didn't know that I spaced out that long.

"No baby it's okay, you deserve to know" I answered to reassure her that everything is fine.

"Are you sure?" She asked softly and I just nodded.

I took a deep beath and said, "I don't know how to start this to be honest" and I laugh.

"Do you remember when you called me one time in the morning telling me that you're going to my house to eat breakfast that you cooked?" I asked her and she nodded in response.

"And then when someone texted you all of a sudden and I asked you who it was and you said it's your manager, you told me that you guys have something to discuss and you left immediately without letting me say my goodbye." I added and took a deep breath again.

"I have been observing you that time, that wasn't the first time you left that fast, so I followed you where you were going that time, so you went to this expensive restaurant, and then yeah, I saw you kissing one of the member of BTS, Jeon Jungkook." I said not interested talking about that person.

"Yo--you s-saw?" She asked stuttering and I just nodded.

"We had dinner that exact day right? You still remember?" I asked and she nodded.

"And I tried to bring out the dating topic because I wanted to see what will be your reaction, or you're going to tell us about you, dating one of the member of BTS.

To be honest, I felt mad that time, I felt betrayed because you never hide something to us, I felt like you didn't have enough trust to tell us. And you know, I was so vulnerable that time because I always have feelings for you, and seeing you with someone breaks me, but I didn't complain, I saw the way he makes you laugh and smile easily, you deserve to be happy, and that's all I want." I said carefully coz I don't want her to feel guilty about it.

"And then when the photo of you and that guy got leaked by a paparazzi, that's when I burst out, I don't know what's gotten to me that time to act like that, all I know that time is I'm sad, I'm in pain. And I didn't expect you either telling me those kind of words, I didn't know that you were disgusted about me, or being with me because of this little friend of mine between my legs. You know I never get affected when others calling me names like freak, or insulting me because of this, but when you're the one who told me those words, that's the time I realized that you don't want me by your side, and I got it right because you told me also that you don't care about me, that I shouldn't come in your way, you told me to fucked off and never show my face to you again, so I did what you told me to do. That's why I left. I wanted to do something that will make you happy even though that means being away from you, I endured those three years that I'm not with, that's how much I loved you." I ended and when I finally looked at her, her eyes is filled with tears.