Another Night, Another Chaotic Day

The morning came as fast as the sun had fallen and everything was almost peaceful. Birds were singing, the air was gently breezing through the door. Yes, everything was almost perfect.

???: *crashes open the door* Good morning sleepyheads!

Key word being almost. Y/N wakes up groaning and looks to find the firecracker bustling with energy.

Y/N: Yang...do you really have to do that this early in the morning?

Yang: *smug smile* Of course I have to~ How else will I find out what happened last night~

Y/N: What are you talking abo-

Blake suddenly stirs, hugging Y/N by his chest. This made Y/N remember all the events of last night, making him blush uncontrollably.

Yang: Seems like you two really did have a great night~

Blake snaps awake and looks at what she is doing. She quickly lets go of Y/N and moves a little away from him. The bed sheets fall off of them both.

Yang: Wow Blake...I guess what they say is right. The silent ones are usually the most bold and horny~

Blake looks confused as she looks down to find herself wearing no pants, exposing her black panties to Yang and Y/N, who quickly turns away. She quickly grabs the sheet and looks at Y/N blushing.

Blake: Wha-what happened last night when I fell asleep!

Y/N: *red* Nothing happened. Usually, Yang or Ruby have the door propped so that if I am talking to one and they fall asleep, I can bring them back to their room. *looks at Yang* Why wasn't the door propped open!

Yang: Oh...ummmm... *smiles sheepishly while shrugging* I kinda forgot?

Y/N: *eye twitches* Oh? *stands up* Then why were Blake's night clothes in here on my bed, like it was planned by someone for her to sleep here?

Yang: *sweating bullets* Um...um... *fake whistles* I don't know a thing.

Silence fills the room except for Yang's bad excuse for whistling. Y/N punches her through the opened door, into the hallway. She slammed into the wall adjacent hard, making a dent into her aura while also cracking the wall, leaving an indent of Yang. The door on the opposite wall opens, it was Jaune.

Jaune: *sleepy* What was th- *fully gets awake after seeing Yang* Oh my god Yang! What happened!

Y/N: *walks out, fuming* A prank she took too far... *stares her down* again. Hey Blake, your clothes are on the dresser over there. *points to the left without looking in the room* You should change, I'll close the door.

Blake: *blushes more* Th-thank you Y/N.

Y/N: ...Yeah.

He closes the door as the one next to him opens. Revealing Ruby and Weiss, fully clothed, coming out to see the commotion. The others from Team JNPR come out as well to find out everything.

Y/N: Jaune, tell everyone else what I told you while I go and teach a certain dragon *cracks knuckles* some damn sense.

Yang: *nervous, sweating bullets* N-now Y/N...let's not do anything t-to hasty yeah?

Y/N: You should have thought about that when doing what you did.

While Jaune was explaining, Yang was screaming. Blake exited out of Y/N's room.

Blake: How's Yang?

They all point to a now aura destroyed Yang, pleading for Y/N to stop.

Y/N: Have you learned your lesson?