Heart To Heart With A Little Kitty

The next morning, Team JNPR, Weiss, Blake, and Yang watch as Y/N is chasing after Ruby, yelling at her.

Jaune: Uh...do you know why Y/N is doing that?

Yang: Apparently Ruby snuck into Y/N's room and stole some things from his fridge. I think it was cookies.

Blake: *sigh* That girl will get herself killed with that sweet tooth of hers.

Y/N: Get Back Here Ruby!!

Ruby: NEVER!

Y/N had enough and decided to speed up in front of her, having her slammed into him.

Ruby: Oof. *falls down* Huh? *looks up at Y/N, making her tear up* I-I'm *bursts into tears* I'M SORRY!!! WAAAAAHH!!!

Y/N: *sighs* I swear, you two sisters are exactly alike. Listen Ruby... *she looks at him, sniffling* you can't be stealing from other people. Other people may not like that. What if you steal from the wrong person, what then?

Ruby: I- *sniff* I-I understand.

Y/N: Next time *offers hand* just ask. That's all you have to do. But I don't want you to overdo it. That's why I put restrictions on items...so you don't puke up anything or get sick.

Ruby: *takes hand* O-okay.

Yang: And just like that, it ended.

Blake: I mean...could you blame her? 

Yang: *sigh* Yeah, I can't. He can be so rough sometimes~

Blake: *hits Yang's head* Down girl.

Yang: Ow! That hurt Blake. Why are you so mean?

Blake: *deadpans* Do I really need to explain?

Everyone else but Yang and Blake nod. Y/N leads Ruby back to his room.

Y/N: Now things are a little more quiet.

Ruby: Yeah...I guess.

Y/N: You okay?

Ruby: *looks in his eyes* Who was the girl you went with yesterday? Is she...

Y/N: *smiles* Who knows. She did kiss me though.

Ruby: So there is another one.

Y/N: She kind of reminds me of you.

Ruby: Really?

Y/N: *grins* Yup. She's very quirky and eccentric like a little sweet rose I know~

Ruby: *looks away blushing* So she'll be your new favorite then.

Y/N: *turns her back to him* Ruby...she may be a wonderful girl. All of them are, but you are the one I fell in love with first. I love you and wish for your happiness as much as anybody, but you are the one who saved me and gave me a purpose while getting rid of a toxic one. *touches head to hers* Remember that night I flew up the clouds with you.

Ruby: *closes her eyes* Yes. I do.

Y/N: I still will feel that way Ruby. I will continue to feel that way too, no matter how many girls come after me. I treasure you and I feel like a real lucky guy to have someone as caring and sweet as you.

Ruby: *smiles* Yang is right... *opens eyes* You really are such a sweet talker.

Y/N: Well I guess we are a good match since you love sweet things my little rose ninja.

Ruby: *tilts her head up, confused* Huh?

Y/N: *backs up a little* Heh. I heard from Yang how much you acted like a ninja, especially with surprise attacks.