A Dragon's Escapade Part 1: Dust Finders

Sorry this took so long. With school season and everything, it's getting more difficult with trying to spend my time to have enough to finish chapters. It might take 1-2 weeks. Plus, the reason for this being a part one was that I have more for this little "date" of theirs and it was already too much. I'll make sure to fit it all in three chapters. *sigh* Anyways, enough with the complaining, enjoy :D.

Jaune's POV

I wake up and see Pyrrha cuddling beside me. I smile as she nuzzles deeper into my shirt. I look to my bed and frown.

Me: I hope nothing bad happened to him. He wasn't here, nor has anyone knocked during the night. He should be fine though right. He's stronger than both Team RWBY and JNPR combined.

My eyelids were slowly closing again, tired thanks to the warm feeling I felt when Pyrrha came even closer.

Me: Yeah...he'll...be...fine.

A loud bang shook our room. All of us bolted upward, some half-asleep, others fully awake. Pyrrha woke up with half-sleeping eyes.

Pyrrha: *half-asleep* Wha...what was that?

Me: I don't know. We should check it out.

Ren: *nods* Agreed.

Nora: *snores* Pancakes.

Me: *sighs* Nora is still asleep. Hey Pyrrha, *she turns to me with eyes half opened* you can go back to sleep. Ren and I got this.

Pyrrha: *yawn* Okay...just make sure to *yawn* yell if you need help. *lays back down* Okay?

Me: *caress her cheek* Sure thing. *stands up and leaves to the door* Let's go Ren.

He nods and follows me out. We search for the source of the noise and find it to be the room beside Team RWBY's. I cock an eyebrow in confusion.

Me: Did Y/N get his room back?

Ren: *shrugs* I guess he did. Maybe that's why he wasn't with us last night.

Me: *taps his shoulder* Uh... *points to the open doorway of Team RWBY's room to reveal blankets and two mattresses together* I don't think that was the reason.

Ren: *sigh* Let's just see what's going on and then get back to our wom- I mean beds. Back to our beds.

Me: *jabs him with my elbow* Oh~ So you and Nora then~

Ren: *looks away* I don't want to talk about it.

Me: Meh. *walks up to the door and knocks* You okay in there? We heard lots of noise coming from in here.

I was surprised when I could push the door open but I wished I didn't. I opened it to see a huge room. I heard Ruby, somewhere, creating tons of sound by accident, based on the many "I'm sorry"s that happened, Yang was jumping on what looked like a master bed, Weiss was who knows where, Blake was examining a bookshelf, and Y/N was on the floor, unconscious.

Me: *whisper* Let's just go Ren.

Ren: *nods & whispers* Agreed.

That's when we heard Y/N groan. I sigh and walk into the room and gently shake him awake. He opens his eyes and he has a look of relief.

Y/N: Thank goodness you're here. Ruby got herself and Weiss too excited on caffeine with Yang being the instigator. Weiss should be somewhere in the kitchen with Ruby. I need to get Yang off the bed. You guys think you can stop those two from wreaking my kitchen?