Mission Debriefing

Days later after the dance, Y/N enters Team RWBY's room due to large amounts of sound coming from it.

Y/N: What's going on in here?

Ruby rushes up to Y/N with stars in her eyes. She thrusts a dog into his face while grinning from ear to ear.

 She thrusts a dog into his face while grinning from ear to ear

Fig. 1

Ruby: It's Zwei! Dad sent him to Yang and I through the mail!

Y/N: Uhhh... *looks at Yang* ...through the mail?

Yang: *shrugs* He does stuff like this all the time.

Blake: Your father or your dog?

Y/N looks past Zwei to Blake. She was on Ruby's bed, slowly moving backward from Zwei. Y/N grins and looks at Ruby.

Y/N: *gestures to himself* Can I carry him?

Ruby: Yes!

Ruby hands Zwei over to Y/N and he starts to pet Zwei, ruffling the back of his ears. Zwei barked happily. Y/N proceeds to walk over to Blake slowly. She notices this and proceeds to move back further on the bed.

Y/N: What's wrong Blake?

Blake: *glares at Y/N* You know full well what's wrong.

Y/N: *laughs* Sorry, sorry. Please don't be angry.

Blake: Just don't do that again.

Y/N: *sighs* Why are you afraid of Zwei? Is it because you are a cat faunus?

Blake: I just don't like dogs.

Y/N: *smirks* Okay. Thankfully, I'm more of a cat person~

Blake looked at Y/N blankly for a while. Once she realized what he meant, her face blushed hard red. Yang laughed and slapped Y/N on the back, making him stumble. He quickly set down Zwei and look at the other three behind him.

Yang: Now that...that was smooth.

Ruby looked down in disappointment.

Ruby: I thought you liked Zwei.

Y/N: *goes over to Ruby* Of course I like Zwei but I guess you don't know why I said the cat thing.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well... *rubs back of his head, laughing nervously* you see-

Yang: *arm locks Ruby* Think about it, sis. He said he was more of a cat person.

Ruby: Uh-huh.

Yang: And what is Blake?

Ruby: A...friend?

Yang: Physically.

Ruby: A faunus.

Yang: *rolls her hand* Aaaannnd what type of faunus is she?