Last Day of Break

The sun was setting and Y/N walked out after a hard day's work with Tukson in his bookstore. He then looks at one of the buildings to see a flash of green hair before it ducking underneath the stone hedge area. Y/N smiles.

Y/N: Showtime.

He runs near the building they were at, but to Emerald and Mercury, he seems to disappear. He then got up to the building they were at and watched as they kept looking for him.

Emerald: Where is he?

Mercury: How is it hard to keep track of the only fox faunus in Vale.

Y/N: *interjects between them physically* I know right?

They just nod and continue to look until they understood it wasn't the other who said it and turned to look between them to find a smiling Y/N. They both jump back as Y/N stands up waving.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Emerald: H-how long were you there for?

Y/N: At the part where you lost track of me and asked the question about where I am. So...for a few minutes at the most.

Mercury: Why did you sneak up on us like that?! Are you asking for a death wish?!

Y/N: *deadpans* ...Something tells me you would be terrible to play with in hide and seek.

Before Mercury could do anything stupid, Emerald interjects.

Emerald: Why are you here Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing really, but I guess you had a mission with that guy so I wanted to give you a heads up on something I found from snooping around.

Emerald: Really?

Y/N: *smiles* Yeah. He has this crazy weapon that he'll be using it on the day he intends to run from Vacuo, that's a week from now. I suggest getting back-up before taking on a task like that. 

Emerald: Thanks for the inf-

Mercury: Wait... *points at Y/N* why are you helping us? I thought all you faunus work together.

Y/N: *scowls* Do you really think that? With that thinking, no wonder you're a bumbling idiot that only thinks about fighting all the time. Some faunus don't like the actions that others do. It's like the same with humans.

Mercury starts to have a redness in his face from anger while Emerald was slightly giggling.

Y/N: Anyways, if he's still doing wrong with The White Fang and you guys are going to bring justice to him, I would gladly give you this information. *ears perk up* Huh?

Emerald: What is it?

Y/N looks around and then sees Tukson in his shops window.

Y/N: Guys...look. *points towards Tukson* That's one evil grin he's got.

Mercury: I guess that means he does have something in store for us.

Emerald: *hugs Y/N* Thanks for the information Y/N. I'll pay you back one day.

Y/N: No problem. *smiles* What are friends for. *goes to the edge of the building* Oh and one more thing. *they look at him on the edge* Take care of yourselves, those Dust robbers might target people next so try to be careful.

Emerald: We'll try our best.

Y/N: *nods* Good...now that's done. *falls backwards* Goodbye.

Emerald's POV

We watch as Y/N falls backwards, off the roof.

Me: Y/N!

I run over to the part he jumped off. I look down to find him safely at the bottom.