A 1! A 2! A 1,2,3 Fight!

Had to post late since I had to take care of my body due to sickness. Let's jump into it.

The next morning, Y/N wakes up with a yawn and stretches. He goes to sit up but feels a tug. Looking down, he sees Blake holding onto his shirt. Her nose wiggles with her ears and tail twitching. A slight hum of a purr could be heard from her. Y/N silently chuckles.

Y/N (whisper): How can someone so serious be so cute when they sleep.

Y/N places a finger on Blake's cheek. Out of reflex, Blake grabs his finger with her free hand. Y/N smiles gently as Blake's eyes flutter open.

Y/N (whisper): *leans close to Blake's face* Morning, little kitten. How're you this beea-utiful morning~

Blake lets a smirk show as she sits up.

Blake: Better. Much better.

Y/N tucks a strand of Blake's hair behind her ear and grins widely.

Y/N: That's great to hear. Sooooo...will you be ready for the dance tonight?

Blake: *chuckles* Yes, I'll be ready. Weiss and Yang already had a dress for me to wear.

Y/N: That's like Weiss alright. *stands up and stretches* Well, I'll see you all at the dance tonight.

Blake: *nods* Mm.

Blake gets out of Y/N's bed and starts to head for the door. She stops with her hand on the handle and turns around.

Blake: Also...thank you. For listening yesterday.

Y/N: *puts finger on chin* Well it did take all my will to stay awake for your segments~

Blake: Hey!

Y/N: *lifts hands in the air, smiling* Hey, I'm just joking. It's never a problem to listen to your woes, Blake.

Blake: *sigh* Yang is such a bad influence on you.

Y/N: I can't deny nor confirm that statement.

Both laugh for a few moments. Blake opens the door.

Blake: See you at the dance.

Y/N: See ya.

Blake leaves and Y/N stands in his room, thinking about what he should wear.

It's around the time of the dance and Y/N is lazing around on his bed, waiting until he hears his alarm go off on his scroll. He clicks it to shut the noise off and grins.

Y/N: *gets up* Show time.

He puts on a standardized tux that he altered to fit his tail into. The collared, white, shirt, the bow tie, all of it. He finishes his look with a decorative rose in one of his suit's chest pockets.

 He finishes his look with a decorative rose in one of his suit's chest pockets

Fig. 1

He checks himself in the mirror and smirks with satisfaction.

Y/N: Perfect. *checks his scroll* Time to start heading there.