Fever

For anyone who doesn't know what lungeing is for horses, here's a pic of my horse Jax lungeing. Also that's what the set up looks like. 

*Percy's POV*

It's been a week since I ran away from Gabe. It's been the most fun I've had in years! The only down side to it I that I've been feeling sick, really sick. I haven't told Poseidon about it, in fear that he will take me to the hospital. I really didn't won't to go there.
Apart from that, Blackjack has been going really good. I've been working him (with Poseidon's help!) in the round yard, lunging him around. His been eating more too. Now he as muscle tone and a well-rounded belly (it maybe also because of all the doughnuts I've been giving him. Shh don't tell Poseidon). After finishing all the chores that Poseidon, I went to give Blackjack another workout. I clipped on the lead rope on and led him to the round yard.
When we got there, I took off the halter and I put the bridle on before putting the halter back on again. After putting in the halter, I attached the lunge rope to the halter. I put the roller on (A/N: It's thing on Jax's back in the pic) and put on the side reins. The roller helps Blackjack lift his back muscles and also works at his neck ones too. For his workout I did the following...
Lunge workout
(Loose side reins and lunge rope on halter)
5 laps walk

10 trot
10 canter
Swap sides

5 laps walk

10 trot
10 canter
(Tight side reins and lunge line clipped through bridle )
3 laps walk

5 trot
5 canter
Swap sides

3 laps walk

5 trot
5 canter
(Bridle and lunge roller off)

2 walk

2 trot
1 walk
Swap sides

2 walk

2 trot
1 walk

By the time we were finished, Blackjack was sweating everywhere. I took the lunge rope off and clipped the lead rope back on. I led Blackjack to the wash bay and washed him down. Once I was finished, I got the sweat scrap and scraped the water/sweat off. Blackjack was still wet so I led him to the nearest grass patch and let him eat.
I was feeling hot and sweaty. Must be because of all the work I've done. Putting a rug on Blackjack, I led him back to his stall. Once he was in, I gave him his feed and went back to the house.
"Well you're looking a bit flushed there." Poseidon told me.
"I'm fine just a bit hot." He looked at me worriedly.

Then he sighed, "Well will you help me clean up my study it's been a while since I've cleaned it."
I nodded and he led me away. Poseidon opened the door. It looked like it hadn't been clean for centuries. Old paper work was lying here and there. Random books were scattered around. The old pictures and desk were collecting dust. Under the desk was probably thousands of dust bunnies. We went to work.
It was around three hours and we were nearly done. All the paper work was cleaned up and most of the books were back on their shelfs. Poseidon's phone started to ring.
"Hello?...yep...ok...I'll be there soon...yep...bye."
Poseidon turned to me and said, "I will be back soon I just have to unload a new horse. Can you finish the rest?"
I nodded and then he left. I went over to the desk and started to brush off the ton of dust. I was half way done then a picture caught my eye. I picked it up. The picture was taken on a beach, Poseidon and a woman were happily smiling at the camera. They seemed so happy. I took a closer look at the woman. I gasped, it was my mum. Poseidon came back and looked at me weirdly.
"Your alright?"
My head was dizzy I couldn't see straight. Black dots covered my vision. Before I backed out I said,
"Why do you have a picture of my mum?"
Last thing I remembered was hitting the ground.