Explaining What's Going On

*This has been practically copied and pasted from my profile and talks about all my works*

So.....I'm guessing people have questions about what the heck I'm doing with my fanfics. I'm doing this post to give everyone a quick rundown on what's going on. Basically since its been so long since I've written My Mothers Side I've kinda forgotten my original idea for the plot so I'm mostly likely not gonna continue it. For the fanfic Dragon of Another Kind I'm going to have to reread The Inheritance Cycle before I even begin writing it again and I also going to go through previous chapters and practically re-write them. As for Broken Pasts, its the one I'm most likely going to fix up first has it was the one I'm most enthusiastic about. Also ages ago I wrote up a draft for an Avengers cross Percy Jackson Crossover, however since I last wrote anything for that a shit ton of Marvel movies have come out (I mean Avengers has finished). So if I were to publish my drafts for it (and may even continue it) it's going to mainly in the timeline after the first Avengers movie but before Avengers Age of Ultron. Anyway let me know. Also, I'm in Uni now so updates are going to take a long ass time. So yeah that's basically it if you have any question I'll see if I can answer them.