004.

Inspired by our girls australian vogue cover where she looks very very *chefs kisses*

"Mr Jeon," the blonde girl knocks twice before allowing herself in, holding out her iPad in confused look, "... it says on your calendar that Vogue Korea is coming in to do 73 questions this afternoon?"

Like a suddenly avalanche, she watches as his expression comes crumbling down, a few "fuck" and "damn it Jisoo this is your fault" before he finally calms down.

"I'm guessing I should cancel it...?" She reconfirms, looking to him, "... if not I'll sit out on your next meeting to prepare catering and a room, maybe redecorate it a bit to change the vibe as well. What do you think?"

"Jisoo accepted the shoot months ago, when I reached millionaire status," he informs her, "... but I really hate that kind of thing. Photos. Interviews. It's quite useless, isn't it? But it'll be poor etiquette to cancel, especially so last minute."

Roseanne Park simply nods, knowing exactly what he meant. Like him, she knew the value of privacy.

"Well," she pauses first, wondering whether it was really her place to say her two cents before taking off her glasses and holding it on one hand, "... it was quite a feat when you reached a million before 30 right? Maybe your interview can help bring hope to young people in the country who are busy dreaming, but don't think that they can achieve it. But of course, Mr. Jeon, the call it yours—let me know, I'm happy to draft an email, should we use the excuse of being sick or schedule conflicts?"

"Ms. Park," he sighs, fingers massaging the sides of his forehead, knowing that he was going to regret his words, "... cancel my meetings, and resend me the list of questions so I can prepare moderately appropriate answers. And call Jisoo—I'll convince her to help you for the day with prep, since it'll be too much for you to tackle alone last minute."

"Noted, Mr. Park," she responds, a smile across her face, "... I'll make sure everything is running smoothly."

-

The entire situation was a walking nightmare and one that only further worsened the migraine ringing in his head. He had been sitting on a stool for the past half an hour, while being told to make various poses (and failing) only to realise that really—he had only two expressions: a resting face or a hostage clown smile expression. They hadn't even begin shooting for the questions, which he had to walk around the office, taking at least an hour if they were lucky with minimal intakes.

"I need a fucking coffee," he curses under his breath when the photographer says it's a wrap, hearing that they'll have a five minute break before moving onto the video, "... where's Ms. Park?"

"I'm here!"

He turns and watches her running to him in heels (which he'd told her not to time and time again) to see an iced americano in her hand.

"I thought you might be tired mid shoot so I ran off to get you're a coffee, I hope iced is okay I figured you're feeling hot with all the lights but I can run back and get your piccolo if you'd—" she explains frantically, her voice breathy from the run.

"It's fine, thank you Ms. Park. Thanks for anticipating my grumpiness," he joked before taking the coffee and practically inhaling it.

She giggles in response, "... how was the shoot? Jisoo asked me to send pictures, she said she needs blackmail material."

Before he could respond, one of the producers rushes in, "... Mr. Jeon, is this your assistant? She's very, very pretty!"

Roseanne Park bows her head, giving a polite greeting before covering her cheeks with her hands in timidness.

He admits, that she was.

Even with the slight shine gleaming across her face from running, and the way her neat bun had fallen into a loose ponytail by afternoon, he admits that there's something too alluring about how she looks. Perhaps—it was her smile.

"Can she be in the shoot? Perhaps when you're walking into the office she can pretend to hand in your schedule," the producer suggestions, "... it'll be a short clip only 10 seconds at most."

Jeon Jungkook turns to her and watches at how his temporary assistance's face turns into complete horror, and he knows, even without asking that she didn't want to.

"Is there any way we can skip that? Ms. Park is quite a private person and doesn't like to be on camera," he doesn't hesitate to say no, "... or we can have her out of view, only her hand and voice handing me the schedule?"

A few conversations later, the producer finally agrees before dismissing himself to prepare for the shoot.

"Ms. Park please tell Jisoo that she's screwed for signing us up to this mess when she comes back—"

"Thank you Mr. Jeon," she informs him, "... for considering my perspective."

"Of course, I didn't even want to be dragged into this, yet alone bring you down with me," he informs her.

Sure, he's a cranky boss.

But he's doing what he can to understand her better.

-

[Snippet of some of the highlights of the interview]

Jungkook, how does it feel to be a self-made millionare before turning 30? Any tips for the young people in Korea on making a name for yourself?

"I think that when you're young—you put so much pressure on making the right choice whether it's for your study, work, relationship and what not, but in reality, when you're young it's the best time to take risks and make mistakes, because you'll be able to overcome them and learn from it. I was working ever since I was 16, even 13 if you count delivering the newspaper around town but between then and now, have been a plethora of learning curves and failures. Don't pursue money, find a passion that you love wholeheartedly and make something from it."

Wow, so inspiring. Next question is what inspires your wine? Your wines have been a real game changer because of their sleek design and smooth taste.

"I think that you can find inspiration everywhere, for every wine and every yearly production—there's a story. Whether it's a wine to accompany you for dessert, a wine for heartbreak or a wine for steak, I try to find something that's most suitable for that story, and more so, for the taste of someone consuming it."

Speaking of heartbreak, the million dollar question that everyone wants to know is are you single?

"Yes, very much so."

What is your ideal type?

"I uh—honestly haven't had much time to think about it, but I think it's someone who's equally as passionate as I am, doesn't necessarily have to be about wine but whatever field they're in. Someone who's understanding and patient and I think I prefer taller girls who have a nice smile."

Well noted so for all the lovely ladies watching this, don't forget to send your CV! We also want to know what's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten?

"This one's quite cliché, but the harder you work, the luckier you get."

-

Two weeks later, when the shoot is posted online, he get's a few texts:

From: Jisoo [Personal Assistant]

Jungkook I'm literally laughing my ass off hahahahahahahha

From: Kim Seokjin [Project Manager]

I pReFeR gIrLs WiTh A nIcE sMiLeEe! Just say you like the big booty!!!

Also the report has been sent sorry for the delay.

From: Roseanne Park [Temporary]

Well done, Mr. Jeon! Video turned out great and there's so much good feedback.
See you on Monday at 7am sharp!