Epilogue: Return to the Order/Finale

The Millennium Falcon landed by the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The Jedi younglings all stepped out, along with Ahsoka and Anakin.

Katooni breathed in the fresh air of Coruscant and the metropolitan city that surrounded the Temple. It was great to be back.

They went inside the Temple and towards the council chambers where the entire Jedi Council was seated, waiting for them.

"Quite an adventure you had, yes?" Master Yoda asked them.

"I could tell you all about it." Katooni suggested.

"That will have to wait," Mace Windu told her, "While we are interested in hearing about your little revolution in another galaxy, Katooni, we have much more pressing matters to take care of."

"Like what? Another threat to the Republic?" Ahsoka asked.

The Jedi Council members looked at one another and smiled.

"Three things actually," Obi Wan Kenobi said, "First off...Anakin, we'd like to grant you the rank of master."

Anakin couldn't have been more elated.

"Second," said Mace, "Ahsoka, two months ago we accused you of bombing the Jedi Temple and expelled you from the Order for it. After things were settled and we offered you the chance to return, you having proved your innocence, you left the Order on your own. But now, Plo Koon and I both believe it is time we ask you a second time to see if your mind has changed after this whole fiasco."

It didn't take Ahsoka even one second to say: "Yes!"

Anakin brightened again at that and the two embraced one another.

"Third..." Mace was flailing for it. Yoda seemed to catch on and said, "What about you, Katooni? Come back, would you?"

Katooni nodded, "The Jedi Temple is where I belong. I've been away from home long enough."

"Tell us the story, Katooni." Shaak Ti implored her.

Katooni explained everything from beginning to end, from her leaving the Order to her being hailed as a heroine of the Milky Way galaxy.

"Next time," Obi Wan told Mace Windu, "Let's not get so hasty with our accusations of Ahsoka that could result in almost permanent trauma on a youngling's mind to the point where she leaves the Order and goes on a big adventure in another galaxy, almost getting herself killed."

Mace Windu actually smiled slightly, "Well, if you think it's worth discussing, Master Kenobi."

Katooni helped Ahsoka put on her Padawan braid to which the latter thanked her. Katooni went to explore the hallways and soon bumped into a clone trooper. It was Rex.

"Oh! Hey," Katooni greeted him.

"Hey there, Katooni." Rex said, "So, now that the war is over, I'm sure you're as happy as we are now."

Katooni was about to respond in the positive when she saw a mini hologram of an unknown figure in a hood appear on Rex's right hand.

"Commander Rex," Katooni heard the hologram say, "The time has come. Execute Order 66."

"Yes, my lord," Rex said.

"Order 66? What is that?" Katooni asked him, "I don't understand. Mr. Rex?"

Suddenly, Rex raised his blaster up, "You better run, Katooni. I don't know how much longer I can keep control. Go! Run!"

Ahsoka came running into the hallway with Anakin and that was when Rex started firing his blaster in all directions, "Kill the Jedi!"

Katooni bolted out of the Temple, scared out of her wits while Anakin and Ahsoka both ignited their lightsabers and blocked the blaster bolts.

In the distance, as the chaos went on, a mysterious figure smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED...?