1

Hyunjin's pov
Im currently on my way to detention. Why you ask? Well I slapped an annoying bitch hard on the face because she couldn't stop bothering me. Well you might be thinking I've been there a lot. You're wrong. This is my first time going to detention and I hate it.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Hwang Hyunjin and I am a Junior in jyp high school. I am the top student in the class and you could say I'm a pretty innocent boy. I might be a nerd but there has been girls and boys tryna get with me. You must wonder why people ask me out, well what people tell me is that I have the face of a prince, my eyes could kill with the Beauty mark I have under my eye and my plump full lips.

Anyways, as I open the door to the detention room I see a guy. Sitting there looking like a Greek god. He looked at me and chuckled. "Who knew the schools Angel is here at detention." He sighed and I sat down some tables away from him. "Oh you didn't think I would visit your home? I'm sorry for coming without asking first Chan" I said sarcastically. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You know let's do a bet" Chan said randomly and I turned around looking at him "what?" I questioned him wondering why he wanna do a bet. "Well, I have a crush on you. If I get you to fall in love with me in a week. Date me" I blushed and looked away "do a bet with someone else" I said and started to study. I could feel him coming closer to me and whispered something to me "come on, are you scared?" "Pfft as if, I'm not scared I don't want you to waste your time. I won't fall for you" I said and continued studying. "If I make you fall in love with me I'll do whatever you say." He said and hearing that I turned to look at him.

"Fine. Just don't fall harder for me"

————
(RE DID THE PLOT CAUSE THIS ONE IS KINDA BORING)
L story but yk we roll