3 (edited)

Chan's pov

I was minding my own business walking in the hallways of my house to go to my room when I heard Felix my step brother talking with someone. " YES IT IS CAUSE I NEVER KNEW MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH WOULD EVER LIKE ME BACK." Oh? His voice sounded familiar but I just decided to forget about it and went to my room.

In the morning I woke up early to get ready. After getting ready I went downstairs to make food for me and Felix. I made easy spicy noodles in rice paper. I made extra so Felix could take it with him to school. I might be an asshole at school but at home I take care of my family.

Oh right I probably didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Christopher Bang, son of the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Seoul. He married Felix's mother and that's how me and Felix are step siblings. It happened at a very young age so I don't really remember my mom and Felix didn't really know his dad. At school I'm the biggest jerk everyone knows and a popular guy. (What do you expect tbh😪) but at home I would be a whole different person.

After doing all those stuff I was already on my way to Hyunjin's house to pick him up. And it looks like he was about to head to school anyway, I rolled the window down and called him over "you really have to pick me up all the time?" he asked me while getting in. "I mean to win your heart Ofc I have to" I smiled and started driving to school. "After school I'm taking you out on a date" he looked at me like he just saw a ghost. "WHAT? AND YOUR ONLY TOLD ME NOW?" He started yelling and I laughed at him. "Dont worry, I'll pick u up 2 hours after school ended so you have plenty of time." He sighed jn relief.

"We're here, I'll walk you to class." Going out the car together and we already got looks. I didn't bother and just started walking Hyunjin to his class. "Remember our date later" he nodded and i started walking to my class until someone stopped me, it was hyunjin and I smiled "hm?" I looked at him and he kissed me on the cheeks before running in his classroom. Cute. I thought before starting to walk to my class again.

(Time skip)

It's lunch time and I waited for hyunjin to end his class. This shows I wanna win his heart so badly. When he came out and he looked at me he ran towards me "Did you wait for long?" He asked and I just shaked my head. "Let's go, your sitting with ym friend group today" before he could say anything I dragged him to the cafeteria and made him sit with me and my friends. "Everyone meet Hyunjin, we are childhood friends." (I'll make another part on how they met) I smiled at him and he waved his hands.

"AAAA SO CUTE!"

——
Yeah short update yk