Last chapter

Mention of: r@pe
Smut chapter

T: Chan
B: Hyun

-

Hyunjins pov

Chris started kissing me harshly and boy my lips, making me moan opening my mouth so he could put his tongue in my mouth. Pulling away I could see lust in his eyes showing he's been craving me. "Fuck baby, how much I've missed you" he said in a deep voice. He took off my shirt and started kissing my chests "C-Chris" I said putting my hands on on his head.

"C-Chris please stop.." I said but he didn't. "CHRIS RED STOP PLEASE" I said in a screaming voice. "Im sorry baby" he said and backed up. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked sitting down beside me, "no you didn't do anything, it just triggered something" I said and looked down on the ground. "Wanna tell me?" He looked at me. "Uhm.. we'll i didn't actually loose my virginity to you. I lost it to a man way older than me when I was 10" I started saying, my eyes tearing up.

"I'm so sorry love" he hugged me making me finally cry. "It's not your fault, you were young you didn't know what would happen, I'm so glad you told me. I will be more careful, but what made it trigger you know" he said with a soft voice. "When you started with my chest.. he did the same" I said hugging him and moved on his lap. "Hyungie.. do you wanna help me forget about it..?" I looked at him with doe eyes. "I will gladly." He said

SMUT STARTS HERE 🔞

He started kissing me roughly on the lips. The kiss was both rough but lovingly. He took his shirt off breaking the kiss and he started planting new hickeys on my neck. "God how much I've missed you" he growled in my ears.

"H-hyungie.. please just fuck me raw.." I whimpered and that made him shook. "Are you sure baby?" He asked me caressing my face. "I'm hundred precent sure" and he took of my pants and boxers at the same time, after he did that he did the same to himself. He grabbed the lube beside him and lubed himself up, I could see that put a lot on so I wouldn't get hurt. "I'm going in baby, are you sure I'm not gonna prep you?" He asked one last time and I nodded.

I could feel him entering my hole little by little. My moans spilling out every second. When he bottomed I needed time to adjust so I said "W-wait a little" to the elder and he nodded. "We've done this before yet you're still not used to it, cute" Chris said making me blush hard. "Are your ready?" The elder looked down on me and I pulled his neck making his face close to mine. "Fuck kitty fast and rough sir" I seductively said and by that he started thrusting fast.

"Fuck baby you're so tight" he said thrusting fast inside me. I was a moaning mess and was slowly going into sun space. "FASTER!" It came out as a scream moan. And he did. He went as fast as he could making me moan even faster.

No ones pov

They kept going on for hours and hours. Hyunjin let Christopher to fuck him how long he wanted to and the elder didn't want to miss the opportunity so he just agreed.

3:18 am

They finally stopped and Hyunjin was laying in bed getting cleaned up by Chris. "Kitty I'll clean u up better tomorrow for now just go to sleep" the older said to the younger. Getting no answer from the younger Chris chuckled and layer down beside the younger. "Goodnight my love." The elder said before falling asleep beside the younger.

-
The end