6

Hyunjin's pov
As we were sitting in the car I tried my hardest to not stare at the guy beside me. I can't believe I'm going on a date with my bestfriends brother.

I looked beside me and stared at his features. I swear he's so handsome. Yk what they say with big noses right? Yeah. Anyways back to the point. I couldn't just say silent anymore. "Chris, did you know your hot?" I said. He chuckled and said "I didn't know thank you for telling me bun" he smiled looking at me before looking back on the road.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and when I tell u it was something fancy. It was fancy. My jaw dropped and I could hear Chris chuckle. "Surprised?" He said before holding my hands. I was still shocked as we were walking in. "It's so beautiful here, my outfit makes me look so basic. Everyone here looks so fancy" I looked at my outfit and theirs. "Don't worry, I booked a private room for us" he said smiling at us going to the receptionist and starting to talk with her.

I could see her trying to seduce him so I went beside him holding on his arm and watching her scoff at me. She showed us our room and he was smiling at me. "Why are you smiling so much" I rolled my eyes taking my arms away from him. "Is someone jealous? I thought u didn't like me" he said teasing me, "shut up" I blushed and sat down him following my moves.

(Timeskip when the food arrives)

"You liking the food?" Chan asked me and I looked up nodding. He chuckled and kept eating. "Wanna go back to mine later? My whole family is out even Felix" I was shocked. I looked up "arent i annoying tho?" He chuckled again and shakes his head "Your never annoying" that made me blush. I was so red I looked down on my food and ate it up. "Cute" I heard him say and that made me even more red.

We ate in silence, it wasn't an awkward one. We just enjoyed each other's presence and eating peacefully while the song "love,maybe" was on the background.

"What should we do later?" I looked up at him again and thought about it. "Let's watch movies and eat snacks, can we go to the shops later to buy some snack?!" I asked maybe a bit to excitingly. He chuckled again and nodded. That made my smile wider and ate happily.

(Time skip after buying snacks, nd arrived home and shi cause I'm to lazy to write all that)

Bangchan's pov

I watched as Hyunjin ran to the couch when I unlocked the door. He's so cute I can't I thought. I took my shoes off and went towards him sitting beside him and bringing out the snacks.

"What drink do you want?" I looked at him before standing up "Something refreshing like Cola!" He said excitedly again, I nodded and went towards the kitchens grabbing 2 bottles of colas before going back.

No one's pov

Nothing special happened this day. Only them cuddling while watching movies for the night until Hyunjin had to go home because they had school the day after.

-
Lol short chapter gonna need some more inspiration 💔