13

Hyunjin's pov

-
Dammit, Valentine's Day is soon. I don't have anyone to be with. I thought to myself. Walking in the park just admiring the nature, "Hyunjin!" I turned around and it was Chris. I quickly started walking faster but he grabbed my hand. "Please listen to me" he said and I looked at him. "You got 10 minutes to explain" I sat down at the bench and be did the same.

"Speak" I said not looking at him. "Well, yes it started off as a bet. But the more I spent time with you I felt something I've never felt before, I love you so much that I can't stop thinking of you. Since the first day I asked you for a stupid bet when we first hang out, I noticed my feelings for you. I didn't want to hurt you, it wasn't my intention it hurt you at all. If you give me one more chance I will never ever hurt you again and I will take car of you how ever you want" he said now crying.

"I'm..." I could say anything I was speechless. "It's fine if you don't want to give me another chance, I'll stop annoying you now." He was about to stand but before he could do that I took his hand forcing him to sit down again. And before I knew it I kissed him. "Don't ever do that again" I said hugging him. "I won't ever do it again baby. Will you be mine?" He aske du smiled "yes!" He stood up while holding me. "I missed you so much hyune" the new nickname made me blush hard.

"Ew that was so cute I need it throw up" I heard someone behind me say. I got off Chris and looked at the person who said that and I was beyond shocked. "SEUNGMIN? FELIX? JISUNG?" I shockingly said "hi" Jisung said obviously pissed. "Listen up Chris. If u hurt Hyunjin again u will never ever see him again." He added and i giggled. "Sungie you're so cute" I said and poked his cheek. "Hey hey hey don't be to touchy." Chris said jealousy starting to rush in his blood.

-

"Hyung when did we get to you're apartment?" I asked Chris and he just smiled "so I can fuck you and wreck your ass" he said smirking "YAH! NO. I JUST RECOVERED FROM LAST TIME" "it's alright baby, I'll take care of you" he said with a smile on his face. "Ugh go away" I said with a hint of annoyance in my face. "Oh we playing like that?" And that's when I regretted saying something.

-
Hi
Sorry
Not a lot but be happy u got something🤗