11

Felix's pov

"Hyunjin let me in" I said worriedly Seungmin and Jisung also. I called them so we could have boys day at the club and have fun. "Hyunjin open the door or I'll break it open" Seungmin said and he did. His eyes puffy and his long raven hair being messy. "Aww baby come here" I said to him and he hugged all of us. "How about we get you ready and let's head to the club?" He nodded and we all went in his messy room.

"Take a shower okay? Me, Seungmin and Felix are gonna find an outfit for you" he nodded again before going to the bathroom to take a shower.
"I can't believe you're stupid stepbrother is like that, like I know he's a play boy and shi but like I didn't know he would be like that for a bet" Seungmin said to me. "Let's not talk about him." I said sternly and he nodded.

After some time hyunjin came out of the bathroom and my eyes beamed. "Okay. So I know you like you're raven hair but how about we dye your hair?" Jisung said and me and Seungmin nodding. "I need to change up something anyways, let's do it. But. I'm not letting you guys do it, let's go to the mall to dye my hair" he said making all of us laugh.

"I guess we're not going to the club today" I giggled them following. "I mean healing time cause I haven't had time to spend with you guys" Hyunjin said in a cute tone making Jisung a face disgusted. "Ew don't do that again" Jisung said. "Shut up squirrel" "okay enough, I'll drive us there. But first Hwang hyunjin you have to put some clothes on that's not a hoodie. Put those we have found for you" I said, me, Jisung and Seungmin going out so he can have privacy.

Hyunjin's pov

I looked at what they found for me and my eyes widened. It was so cute! So I put it on right away.
(The outfit)

We al had similar outfits only Seungmin wearing pants

We al had similar outfits only Seungmin wearing pants. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. Christopher sitting on the couch while the 3 others sat infront of him. "Leave hyunjin alone for fucks sake" Seungmin said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I told you not to follow me are you so fucking stupid" Felix followed. "U legit needa leave Hyunjin alone" Jisung said lastly.

He was looking down and I walked down the stairs, the stairs making a sound so their attention went to me. "What the Fuck are you doing here." I said my voice showing annoyance. "Hyunjin please let me explain myself" he said walking towards me. "Don't come near me. Get out of my house. I never wanna see you again." I said walking to the others. "Please hyunjin hear me out" he couldn't stop and I turned to him.

"Christopher I've liked you for years! For my whole fucking life I've loved you! You wanna know something else? YOU FUCKING TOOK MY VIRGINITY. I LET YOU CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU FELL FOR ME BUT OFC YOU WOULDNT AND YOU ONLY DID THAT TO HAVE ME WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGERS. YOU TOOK MY FIRST KISS, MY VIRGINITY, MY LOVE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I said while tears formed in my eyes.

The others eyes widened. "Christopher you monster" Felix said going to me to hug me. "Time to go you fucking dumbass" Seungmin said to Christopher.

After he left we decided to leave for the mall to do what we planned. "So what are we doing today?" The hairdresser said. "I'm going thru a heartbreak what do you think I should dye my hair to" I asked her and she smiled. "I exactly know what to do" I smirked. "Do whatever" and she did.

After some hours I looked in the mirror, my eyes widened. "I looks so..." I said and she smiled. "Do you like it?" "Like it? No I loved it!" I said the others coming towards me. "OMG JINNIE I LOVE YOUR HAIR" Jisung said running to me and started touching my hair. "That's what I call a heartbreak glowup" seungmin said. "Let's take photos of our new hairs!" Felix said and I smiled.

@lee.flix

We don't need no man to be happy

We don't need no man to be happy.🫶 @hwangjin_y @seungmin.puppy @hanquokka

@hwangjin_y: caption is so real

@seungmin.puppy: we looking hawt😍

@hanquokka: glow up who?😍

@spearb: hyunjin hmu
↩️ @CB97: changbin back off
↩️ @seungmin.puppy: stay in line all of us waiting for our turn

-
769 words