8

Warnings before reading

!Smut chapter!
If ur not comfortable skip the part.

-
Hyunjin pov
While I was dragged to Chans car I tried to convince him that we have to at least study a little bit but ofc he wouldn't. And just in some minutes we were in the car. We were on our way to his house or so I thought. We were at an apartment complex and I was surprised. It looked so expensive and I was shocked. My family do have a business but it's one of the top 10 best business and I've never seen something this expensive before.

We went to the elevator and went to floor 46. The top floor of the whole apartment complex. Walking in the apartment it was a whole floor. He opened the door using a keycard and the door of the elevator opened up. "Is this your place Chris?" He chuckled and nodded "And you didn't tell me this before now?!" I said a bit to loud making me put my hands on my face.

"I thought I told you, oh well. Welcome to my apartment then" he said smiling showing his dimples that was so cute! He dragged me to his room I'm guessing. "Find something to wear that's comfortable to wear and change in that bathroom right there" he pointed at a door and I nodded before finding something to wear, going in the bathroom and putting the clothes on.

I walked out and Chris was already changed but he wasn't wearing any shirt. It made me blush so hard that my face probably look like a tomato. Chris was in the kitchen making some food for us. That reminded me to tell my parent I'm staying over at a friends house so I took my phone out and texted my dad

Dad💕

Hyunjin: Hi dad, I'm staying at my friends house!  Can you call in sick for me tomorrow? I'm being here for for tomorrow. I swear we're gonna study!

Dad💕: Alright that's fine, me and your dad are fine with it if you guys study. I'll text ur principal to call u in for sick. Have a great time! And turn your location on so I know where u are. But that only if u want to.

Hyunjin: I will I will! Btw im at Chris's place. Felix's brother

Dad💕: alright, have a great time love!

End of conversation.

I love my dads so much but I didn't notice there was hands on my hips before the conversation ended. I looked up and it was Chris. "Foods done let's go eat" he smiled before bringing me to the dining room. "Jjajangmyeon?! It's my favourite!" I smiled before sitting down. "I know it's you're favourite, that's why I made it" he smiled with his dimples showing again. I swear my heart is about to explode because of this man.

After eating and having good conversations with Chris we were on the couch watching movies. We were on our 3rd movie and it was 15 shades of grey. I wanted to watch it cause Felix recommended it. While the movie was heating heated me and Chris was getting more and more close to each other. Out of no where I was on top of Chris, looking into each others eyes about to kiss. When we finally kissed it got heated.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Chan's pov

Hyunjin started grinding on my croach while i had my hands on his ass helping him move back and forth. I started kissing him on his neck wanting to mark him but knowing I have to be careful. I gave small kisses about to take his shirt off but stopped myself "are you sure you wanna do this?" Asking him for consent (consent is so sexy) "yes, I need you hyung~" he said as a whine and I took his shirt off. I already had my shirt off so that wasn't a problem.

I turned the tv off before carrying him to my bed. "Are you hundred percent sure?" I asked again and he nodded. I started taking his pants off and his boxers at the same time kissing him while we're at it. He put his arms around my neck. I kissed his chin before kissing down to his neck and down to his nipples. Kissing one of his nipples and playing with the other one with my hand. He was moaning from it making me wanna go in him even more.

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him. He looks so fucked out already by just kissing. "Look at yourself. So fucked out yet I've only kissed you. So cute" he whined at my words. "P-please" he muttered out. "Please what princess?" Teasing him "p-please fuck me hyung" he whined and I took my pants off. I grabbed the lube and a condom. I lubed my fingers up and started playing with his rim making him whine even more. "H-hyung just put it in already!" He begged so I did.

I pushed the first finger in he was tensed. After some minutes I added a second one starting to finger him. Scissoring him so I could fit inside him, he was whining and moaning at my fingers. I pulled my fingers out making him whine even more "h-hyung fasten up! Fuck me raw don't use a condom please~!" He moaned and I smirked. "If it hurts tap me or use the traffic lights. Green if it's alright, red if it's to much yellow if i need to slow down alright?" He nodded.

I lined up to his hole pushing the tip in, just by that hyunjin arched his back. Pushing more than half in slowly making him whine waiting for him to nod so I can go even further. When he nodded I slammed the rest in, him moaning loudly. "A-ah~ h-hyung move p-please" I smirked and starting to thrust in him slowly. Thrusting in and out of him with a slow but fast thrust.

After some time is tarted picking up the pace going faster on the younger guy. He was softly moaning and I groaning, "c-channie hyung.. p-please be r-rough with me" he said in between his moans. I slowed down and he whined. Pulling out of his hole and sat on my knees and putting his legs over my shoulder so I could go deeper. "Ready baby?" I asked the younger and he nodded.

Sliding my tip back in him whimpering. When I was fully in him I tried to go even deeper in and it worked. The younger was moaning and I started thrusting in. Just in a few seconds hyunjin screamed "H-Hyung!!! Right t-there!" He screamed making me smirk. I thrusted on his prostate hard and fast.

"H-hyung I'm cum-" he couldn't Finnish his sentence before he came. I smiled and pulled out. "Hyung.. use me until I've pleased you.." he said while blushing and I smirked, laying beside him his eyes following my moves. I patted my lap and he got the signal. "If thats what you want come and ride hyung until he cums" and he nodded.

He got on top of me and putting my dick in him. He started bouncing up and down without my help. He was moaning and it's music to my ears. He started to slow down and I understood that he was getting tired so I put my hands on his hips and starting to help him.

Just after some minutes I was close. "Baby I'm close" I growled in his ears and he looked at me. "Cum in me hyung" he said, his face being fucked out. And by that I came inside him. Slowly stopping and he plopped on top of me. "We need to clean you up baby, don't fall asleep yet" but I dozed off anyways

-
A/n
Is it obvious idk how to write smut💀