10

Hyunjin's Pov

When I got home my dad was there looking at me worriedly. "HYUNJIN THERE U ARE!" He said running towards me and hugged me. "You called me so many times, I'm sorry baby I was busy" he said hugging me tighter. "I'm alright dad I think" and he looked at me in disbelief. "Are you sure? Did something happened at Chris's house?" He asked and I told him to sit down with me.

(After explaining)

"He did not!? How dare he do that." He said hugging me cause I was crying thinking about everything that happened. "Do you wanna take some days off of school?" I nodded and he took me to my room. "Your father is at a business trip right now so he won't be here. If there's anything you want just tell me okay?" I nodded and he went out.

I called Felix and he answered right away. "Did you know I was only a bet to Chris?" I said tears flowing again. "Wait what?" He said confusingly and I understood he didn't know about it. "Well I catches him today, he was in his private gym right" he nodded waiting for me to continue. "I walked in quietly and I heard him say "I have him wrapped around my finger. Give me the money by 12 am sharp tonight" I said while the tears fell and Felix's jaw dropped. "After that he hung up and saw me. I didn't wanna be there anymore so I grabbed my stuff and left his apartment. I called the cab and while I was waiting he was there wanting to explain but what does he need to explain? So I just left right away when the cab came"

"I'm so sorry bae.. I didn't know my step brother was such a bitch." He said with a worried face but also a angry one. "I don't understand why of all people it had to be me." I started crying more and Felix's face became sour when he saw who opened the door of the main entrance. "Hyunjin I'll call you later a motherfucker just entered the house" and he hung up jst like that.

Felix's pov

"Felix was that Hyunjin on the phone?" Chris asked and I just rolled my eyes before standing up to leave. "I'm guessing he told you what happened already." I looked at him again, "is that all you wanna say?" He looked at me confused. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT." I started screaming at him and he was shocked "DO YOU KNOW THAT HYUNJIN HAVE LOVED YOU FOR SO LONG NOW. EVER SINCE FUCKING CHILDHOOD HES BEEN LOVING YOU AND CARING FOR YOU. WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM BACK? PAIN. i thought you were different." I yelled on top of my lungs before running to my room.

It was hard breathing. I can't believe this motherfucker is my step brother. I grabbed my phone and called my mom telling her I'm going to Hyunjin's house.

Chris's pov
After what Felix told me I was left stunned. I stared at the floor thinking about everything I've done. "I'm fucking stupid" I mumbled to myself. Hearing someone walking down the stairs caught my attention and it was Felix all dressed up. "Where are you going?" I stood up walking towards him "Hyunjin's house. I'm going to make him go out so he can get his mind off of you. Don't follow us" he said sternly and I just sat back down on the couch.

Why the fuck did I have to agree to that fucking bet. Hongjoong  you fucker.

-
Lol short chapter😃