9

Hyunjins pov

I woke up in Chris's bedroom. When I remember what happened yesterday I gasped. I looked beside me and he wasn't there anymore so I got up but fell right away. "My ass hurts" I thought to myself and tried to get up again. "I heard a thud are you okay?!" It was Chris coming towards me. "If you didn't go to hard yesterday I would've been walking easily but no" I scoffed and he helped me up.

"Yeah that's probably my fault, but it's also technically your fault also. But we can talk about this another time. Come foods done" he smiled at me again and he helped me walk to the diner area. The way he was holding me was making my heart flutter and making my cheeks flush red. "What's for breakfast?" I asked him and he chuckled at me "it's 1:30 pm it's not breakfast" I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. "Yah! Why didn't u wake me up earlier" I whined "you looked like you had a great sleep so I decided to not wake you up. Now eat up" he handed me kimbap and my eyes sparkled. "Thanks Chris" I kissed his cheek and started eating

"Hyunjin slow down so you don't choke on your food" Chris said while holding my chin so I could look at him "cute" he said and I looked down my cheeks being bright red and my heart beating fast. "Hyunjin." He said and I looked up "hm?" I made a questioned face "nothing your just cute, now eat up" and I nodded starting to eat again. "Chris we need to study later." He rolled his eyes and just nodded.

After eating Chris got my stuff and I started studying. I could see beside me that Chris wasn't doing anything and he was only staring at me. "Why are you staring do I have anything on my face?" I asked he just smiled and shamed his head. "I'm going to work out, if u need anything just go to that room. It's my private gym so just come anytime" he smiled again and left. Of course he's gonna go and work out it's Christopher we're talking about.

Some time after when I was getting bored and went to his private gym. Opening the door slowly so he wouldn't see me and he was shirtless. I started blushing and went in. I looked in the mirror and I think he noticed me because he started smiling but I was wrong. "I have him wrapped around my fingers I won the bet. Give me the money tonight at 12 am sharp." He said talking in the phone then before hanging up.

I stood there shocked and when he looked in the mirror so was he. "Hyunjin did you hear anything?" He turned around and walked to me. "Am I just a stupid bet?" I mumbled while looking down. "What?" He said "Did you do all of this. BECAUSE OF A STUPID BET?" I looked up at him tears in my eyes. "Of course you did this. Of course you wouldn't like me like that. You know what. Fuck you Christopher" I said before running out getting my stuff and left.

When I got to the lobby I tried calling my dad but he wasn't answering, I booked a cab and I was waiting. "Hyunjin please listen to me" I heard someone say behind me, but I just ignored it "please, let me explain myself" he said crying and when the cab came I just left without a word. "Stupid idiot.. why did I fall for him.. why did he do this" I mumbled to myself and hit my head.

-

Why not add some action🤷‍♀️ btw it's day 5 for them I just didn't add some of the days cause basically they just saw and talked to eachother yk boring stuff n e ways that's it. I wanna know if people actually read this tho💀