One

Ariana is an ordinary college student but what she does in her free time is what changes her life forever. She runs a popular Instagram page dedicated to everything EST.

Late Monday afternoon, me and my very social roommate Jaime are hanging around our place not doing anything particularly interesting when she threw herself into my room dramatically. 

"Ari, why don't you get off that damn phone and come hang out with me?" She whined, making a sad attempt at pushing my phone away. 

I scrunched my face up and stuck out my lips. "I've got an exam to study for later." I shamelessly lied, knowing I had no school work to attend to at the moment. 

"Liar." She mumbled. I inwardly smiled because she can always see right through me, as any best friend should. 

Simply ignoring  her, I refocused my attention on the screen of my iPhone, letting the thing practically suck the life out of me. 

There was an orange mark on my DM box and I curiously tapped on it to find out I had a message from none other than Machine Gun Kelly. Literally, I freaked out for a full ten minutes before I even opened the damned thing, a million different scenarios racing through my head. 

I took a deep breath  and opened the DM just like I opened my college acceptance letter. 

From @MachineGunKelly to @estltfu

"Aye, I appreciate everything you're doing with this page. Keep up the good work."

I started typing a quick reply. "Wow, thank you! This means a lot!"

"Don't think I'm a creep but...I was scrolling through your profile and you're pretty fucking hot."

"🙈😳 Lol this can't be real....you serious? Don't play with my emotions right now Kells."

"Dead serious. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Texas but I live in Cali...going to UCLA."

"Oh so you're a smart one? 👌🏽."

"I guess I've always been good at the school thing but i feel like there's so much more out there for me than just getting a degree and an average job."

"I like the way you think. And you're right. I mean...look at me, I was a drop out and I'm living my wildest dreams. A degree is just a piece of paper showing how smart you are. What do you really want to do in life?"

"Wow, already talking about the deep stuff? Lol 😁"

"What can I say? I'm a deep fucking person. Soooo?"

"I want to be a professional dancer/choreographer and eventually have my own dance company later in life. But my dad has me going to school for accounting....wants me to take over his company some day."

"Fuck what your dad wants, you only have one shot at this life. Why waste it on something that doesn't make you happy?"

"You are so right." Was the last thing I said before I closed out of my DMs and posted a random picture of Kells that I had saved on my phone.

estltfu: Just had a legit conversation with @macinegunkelly via DM. He gave me some much needed advice.  Kind of in shock, tbh.

Comments:

estfam19xx: No way, Kells doesn't even open DMs from anyone, let alone reply to them.

machinegunkelly_official: Post a screenshot?