Eighteen +

Ariana POV:

We all sat at a burger place in Texas, talking about me being pregnant. Everyone was super supportive and it truly made me feel like a part of this family. I've noticed a change in Colson though, he won't let anyone touch me unless it's absolutely necessary, I find it adorable.

I still haven't gone to a doctor yet to determine how far along I am. I guess I'm terribly afraid that I got pregnant the night that I was with G. Don't get me wrong, under different circumstances I wouldn't mind having a baby with him but this could ruin my relationship with Colson. He'd never want to be with me if I had someone else's child.

"I need to tell y'all something." Colson mumbled as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't like your tone, this doesn't sound good." Slim replied.

I looked over at Colson and frowned. "Babe, what is it?" I whispered.

"Tiffany texted me last night and told me that I was an inconsiderate asshole for getting Ariana pregnant...that it would hurt Casie because I barely get to see her as it is." He bit his lip. "I feel fucking horrible. She's going to hate me."

I've learned that Tiffany is a very manipulative person. I can tell that she never really got over Colson even thought they weren't in a relationship to begin with; that fact that he didn't want her in that way drove her crazy. I guess that's just the effect he has on women.

I could see the tears starting to form in his eyes; I know Casie is a really soft spot for him because he believes that he isn't the father to her that she needs. But he's absolutely wrong, the conversations I've had with that little girl have been about nothing but how she loves her father; in her eyes, he could do no wrong.

I carefully wiped away the stray tear that started to roll down his cheek. "Don't let Tiffany put that idea in your head. I know Casie would understand, she's a smart, loving little girl and she may be a bit disappointed that she won't be the only child anymore but I can promise that she will not hate you Colson, you have to believe that." I whispered.

He nodded silently. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"When are you going to tell her?" Ash asked.

"I'm gonna fly her out here tomorrow, I don't want to tell her over FaceTime. She needs to hear it from me in person."

"That's good, just don't let it bother you too much, man." Dub spoke up.

We all agreed and we decided to drop that subject for now.

"We need to get another security guy, one especially for Ariana." Kells suddenly said.

I shook my head. Why the hell would I need a body guard? I'm pregnant, not being assassinated.

"I do not need my own security, I'll be okay." I snapped.

"Yes you do. Because I will kill someone if something happens to you and the baby while you're on tour with me." He fought back.

While I appreciate his concern I'm completely capable of taking care of myself and fighting off someone if needed. Having a bodyguard is just plain weird but I guess that's a part of being connected to someone so well known.

"Don't treat me like some weak little girl, I can kick someone's ass if necessary." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not arguing with you. Baby just let me get you some security so I know for sure you'll be safe when I'm not around."

"Sure, whatever." I sighed, there's no use in trying to change his mind after he has already decided on something.

He smiled in victory and took one of the fries off of my plate.