Fifteen

// A couple weeks later //

The tour bus is waiting outside Colson's house for us as we started bringing out our bags to place them at the bottom area of the bus.

I'm nervous about coming on tour, this is a time where the circumstances are different and everyone is constantly on the move. Colson may not feel the same way about me a month from now when we've been together 24/7.

"You ready for some crazy shit?" Rook sang as he came up and slung his arm around my shoulders.

I laughed and shook my head a little. "Probably not."

"I know you're worried about Colson and his life on the road and it gets really insane but he really needs you here. It'll be good for him." Rook smiled over at me.

"Why so he can fuck every night?" I scoffed playfully.

"You know it." Rook replied.

I giggled, rolled my eyes and headed up the steps into the bus. I plopped down on the black leather couch and let all of this soak in.

Rook snapped me out of my thoughts when he came in and laid his body down across my lap.

"I'm hungry, Ariana feed me." He sighed.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his short hair. "Someone's clingy."

"Yo, get off my girl, Rook." Kells mumbled as he and the others walked into the bus.

He playfully shoved Rook off my lap and onto the floor. Rook fell with a loud thud and everyone laughed, including him.

"First show is tomorrow night. You ready?" Kells asked as he sat by me.

I laid my head in his shoulder. "Yup."

No, not at all.

••• ••• •••

For the first show, I decided to watch they guys from the side of the stage. We are in Los Angeles and it's been amazing, we've been busy the second we stepped off the bus. I haven't gotten much time to actually see K with him getting ready and me helping the team with anything that needed to be done.

Them waking off the stage post show was the first time Kells and I actually got to say more than two words to each other.

He came up to me and scooped my body up into his sweaty arms. When he finally set me down, I looked up at him and saw the pure joy in his eyes.

"You guys did amazing." I smiled widely.

"Better than usually actually, if that's even possible...and you wanna know why?" He asked, pulling me into his side.

"Why?" I was genuinely interested.

"Because I was thinking about you the whole time." He gave me a cheesy smile.

I pushed him away and laughed. "Shut the fuck up, K."

Then a few girls/guys came up to the crew and started a conversation, pretty much happens after every show. The guys love talking to the fans.

"Hey." One girl called at me. "You're estltfu on Instagram...right?"

I was super surprised that she noticed me or cared for that matter.

I nodded excitedly. "Yeah that's me!"

She immediately frowned. "I've been following you for a long time and you've changed. Ever since you and Kells started dating, you think you're better than us. You barely post anymore and when you, you're rubbing everything into our faces!" She snapped.