Six

Ariana POV:

You're the one I want

Those words replayed in my head as I sat on the bathroom floor, crying. What has this man done to me? I've never gone this far to keep someone interested. I'm confusing myself with every move I make...I say I just want to be friends and then I send him inappropriate pictures? He must think I'm bi polar.

Which I probably am once I really think about it.

I got another notification from Instagram.

machinegunkelly: I don't want this to ruin your trip. Try not to think about it, okay?

estltfu: Thanks K. I really do feel better.

machinegunkelly: That's what I'm here for 😊

I locked my phone, cleaned myself up and left the bathroom. I intended to act like absolutely nothing happened. My dad didn't need to know about this...ever. It would only make me an embarrassment to the Sanders name and I'm not going down that road because my dad takes our reputation so seriously.

"How much longer until we land?" I asked, taking my seat.

"Couple of hours." My dad replied.

****

After the long and tedious task of unpacking in the hotel room, my dad informed me that we'll be going to dinner with a few of his friends and colleagues that were a part of making this event happen. There were people from all walks of life, from politicians, to singers, athletes...you name it. I loved that my father could bring together so many different people for a good cause.

(Later that evening)

estltfu
Paris, France

estltfu: The bathroom of this fancy restaurant is kinda lit 💃🏽🌷

machinegunkelly: ooo you didn't have to flex on us like THAT 🤤😍

estgirl73: YES IM HERE FOR THIS CONTENT

19xxkayla: ma'am what are u doing in PARIS?

I laughed and hurried out of the bathroom, knowing my father's friends will be arriving any minute.
As soon as I joined him at the table, a group of obviously influential people started tricking into the restaurant and over to our table.

In the span of ten minutes I've met Serena Williams, Will Smith, And Kehlani...I don't know if my poor fan girl heart can take anymore of this.

Once everyone got acquainted, we started to order our drinks and appetizers. I'm not 21 just yet but my dad is cool and let's me order alcohol when I'm with him so of course I was tacky and ordered a White Russian from the bar.