nueve

There was a euphoric spark born between our lips when we kissed and I know that he felt it too, for his body flinched against mine and he stopped to look at me wondrously. "Don't stop," I curled my finger around his thin, gold chain and pulled him back in for another kiss. His lips were warm and soft and he tasted as good as he smelled. I breathed him in and I felt his grip tighten around my waist as my grip tightened in his hair.
The thick butterfly banged at my throat and I opened my lips and he caught them halfway, finally letting the butterfly escape.
His breaths became shorter and he started to pant, "Stop that, Infinity." I realized that I had instinctively started to grind against him again. I could feel him straining against me as his breathing became shaky from trying to hold himself back. The veins on his biceps were pumped up and his eyes were glued to me as he waited for me to make the next move.

I could feel my body loosen as the alcohol took effect and now I felt much more emboldened.

Fuck it.

I motioned for him to put me down and then I reached for the knot that he had tied behind my neck and loosened it, letting the straps fall down exposing my chest to the night air.

He let out a long, shallow breath as he beheld me, "Infinity...you are more than perfection."

He looked like he wanted to say something else but before he got the chance, I leaned in to kiss him again, he kissed back so passionately and breathlessly. I guided his hands onto my chest and made them cup my breasts as we kissed. He exhaled, moaning my name helplessly between kisses. But his provocative moans and his lower region hardening against my abdomen simply turned me on more and fueled my audacity.

With a sly hand, I started to make my way down his lower half, heading straight for the coast of his boxers, finally accepting the invitation from his v-line. He grabbed my wrist before my fingers could reach their destination, "Don't do that, Infinity. You're getting yourself in trouble. " His voice was firm yet filled with desperation.

I smiled cockily, "Don't do what?" I looked up at him innocently, "Oh, don't do this?" I grasped his dick with my other hand, it was harder and fuller than I anticipated.

He whimpered with pleasure, as I slowly caressed his length in my hand. "Do you like that?" He responded with a low, open-mouthed moan of ecstasy as he threw his head back. I could feel his hips lightly grinding into my hand under the water, essentially fucking my palm like a primal instinct much like I had unintentionally rubbed up against him.

I took his face up with my other hand, "Hey, look at me." He reluctantly met my gaze and there I saw in his expression raw, unadulterated pleasure.

Dragging a slow breath in through his teeth, he regained his composure, "Stop that." His voice turned stern and husky as he took himself out of my grasp.

I giggled, standing on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck and press our bare chests together.

He closed his eyes and in a hushed voice whispered, "Turn around."

"What?"

"I said fucking turn around," he grabbed my waist and spun me around like a top, leaning my top half over the ledge of the pool.

"Had a couple drinks and now you think you're in control, huh?" He took my neck in his hand, making my ear meet his lips, "You're not." he spat.

"I'm not?" I asked sarcastically as I pressed my ass into him again, moving my hips up and down, all along his length.

His body became rigid again as I sandwiched his dick between my ass cheeks causing him to emit a low, rumbly moan.

"Don't fucking...Infinity, please!"