doce

"I'm sorry about her." I whispered, "she can be a little much, even for me at times."

"That's okay, I'm not here for her." he said, drawing me to his chest.

I smiled up at him, "No? So, who are you here for, huh?"

"Dante, duh. Who else?" he said, matching my smile .

"Shut up." I laughed.

He took me up in his arms and kissed me. Our lips pushed and pulled apart. I could feel his erection starting to spark back to life. He lightly bit my lip, impatient for our kisses to deepen, as if he was literally hungry for me.

"Obviously I came here for you, Infinity. You just have to say the word and I'm wherever you want me to be."

He goes in for another kiss but I stop him, pressing my hand into his chest, "Maybe you should get going now."

"No, I don't think so." he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, I watch the back of his shoes as he carries me down the hall, "Which one is your room?" he asks but it sounds more like a demand.

"Put me down!" I whisper-yelled.

"Don't wanna tell me? That's okay, I'll just start opening doors."

"Alright, alright! Straight down the hall."

"Good girl," he smacked my ass and it made a muffled clap sound.

He pushed through the door of my room, closing it behind us.

"Put me down, Ignacio." I protested.

"You got it," he said, letting my body slip out of his grip and onto the bed. He then climbed on top of me, his veiny arms on either side of my head, that thin gold chain of his hanging in my face, "Happy?"

Horny.

"No, now get up..." but he remained on top of me, his eyes full of hungry lust, "I said up." I repeated.

He smirked,"Mmm, I like it when you talk to me like that. Say something else."

"Fuck you." I bucked my hips up, breaking his balance and standing up off of the bed.

He handcuffed a hand around my thigh, "Don't even think about going towards that door."

"Ignacio, come on. Let go." I pleaded.

"Why can't you look me in my eyes, huh?" he stared up at me as he cuddled my thigh.

Because then you'll see how badly I want you.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding about what's going on between us, let's just talk it out." I suggested.

He shrugged, releasing my leg, "Absolutely. Sit down, let's talk."

I went to sit in the space next to him on the bed but he cupped my ass with his palm, pushing me back upwards, "No, no." he said, shaking his head, "Not there."

He pulled himself out of his pants, it was so hard that he barely pulled the fabric down and it bounced out like it was spring-loaded. The shapely head of his dick was glazed with precum.

He looked up at me expectantly, "Sit." he said casually.

Everything in my body from the chest down filled with an inebriating warmth. I felt my mouth fall open and my lips moving but I didn't hear anything come out.

A cocky grin dances on his lips, he's amused by my reaction, "How am I supposed to give you what you want if you don't use your words, baby? You know what? Forget those for now, just come here." He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap, my intimacies just hovering over his.