gaming buddy- jungkook

JUNGKOOKanswer / decline

JUNGKOOK
answer / decline

"hello? are you on your way ? i'm already here i want to play."

"yes i'm around the corner, calm down i'll be like a minute." she laughed at jungkooks impatient behaviour and began to speed up to the PC bang around the corner.

it was surprising jungkook even had time for this ,since he was always busy with his idol life, but he had somehow made time for a PC session with her.

she arrived at there and jungkook had already booked their session and whatever since he was so excited to come and do this with her.

he got two PCs for them both right next to each other and they loaded up overwatch.

———
"agh!" he grabbed onto her arm when he died, "carry me pleasee" he sulked

"jungkook! get off me your distracting me!" she laughed a little at him, but kept her focus on the screen.

"neverrr" he laughed, "you're gonna win anyway, after all you taught me, an absolute pro."

"wow, i'm embarrassed to have taught you, didn't you just die about 15 seconds ago??"

regardless of the fact jungkook died she still won the game for them both. he still didn't take his arm from her shoulders, and she didn't even mind.

"yes!"

she laughed at jungkook being excited at the game, she didn't realise how much she missed it.

they played a few more games, but decided to go to a park nearby since they didn't want to spend the whole little time they had at the PC bang.

they got food from a shop nearby and sat on the grass, they used jungkooks phone to light up the area more and began to eat.

"wow. i have not tasted shop food in so long."

"is that a flex?" she laughed, knowing that it wasn't but teasing him anyway.

"shut up. it just tastes so much better when you haven't tasted it in a while."

she raised her eyebrow at him, but she didn't say anything because well she wouldn't know.

they were comfortably just comfortably eating for a while, but jungkook kept catching himself staring at her longer then he should have, it was weird and scary. though somewhat....normal? he found himself doing it a lot.

"i've missed you a lot, jungkook." she said, as if right on queue.

"me too." he said, he sighed. "have you ever liked a friend? like more then you should."

"like having feelings for a friend?" she asked and he nodded, she could see he was serious and decided not to tease him.

"yes i have. i thought that friend was too busy for me and decided not to tell them. but go for it if you do like a friend jungkook. "

he smiled lightly, and laughed nervously, "okay."

"i like you, more then a friend."

silence....

she laughed, "are you serious?"

he nodded, and jungkook couldn't help but feel sick from nervousness.

"i- me too. but- since when-why-"

he kissed her. jeon jungkook just kissed her.