night- hyunjin,han

she really tried her hardest

she really tried her hardest. at school, y/n did not get the best grades, and her parents thought it was just due to laziness and lack of effort. it wasn't.

she really tried her hardest, but she wasn't getting good enough grades. due to that she had no phone and was grounded.

she was looking out the window at the basketball court next to her house. a boy she had seen many times there came again.

he came with his friend who seemed very disinterested as he started to play basketball.

they were both on the shorter side, but had very tall body proportions. one of them had black hair and the other had a dirty blonde sort of look.

"jisung, cmon and play." the taller one of them both said.

"agh, i didn't want to come in the first place why did you even bring me,hyunjin ?." jisung complained, sitting on a nearby curb.

hyunjin sighed and started to play on his own while jisung watched.

y/n took her eyes off the pair and continued to study again, she just didn't get it and started getting so frustrated she screamed into a pillow.

a light caught her eye over at the basketball court. one of the boys, jisung, had his phone flashlight at her trying to get her attention, he had wrote something on his phone.

aren't you at our school, you're the one who is always studying even though your grades are good ?

she shrugged her shoulders and mouthed a school name, they nodded, now that she thought about it she did recognise them. and had spoken to them a few times.

she got a piece of paper and held it against the window

why are you annoying me?

hyunjin changed the message on his phone.

'why not, also we saw you scream into a pillow? why are you studying at this time? and where's your phone?

she sighed and wrote on the notepad again.

'i'm grounded because i don't get good enough grades," she held a thumb up, "my parents took my phone."

they laughed at her and she narrowed her eyes at them and began to shut her curtain while they were discussing something.

jisung held his hand out and signalled for her to stop.

he held up his phone,

you're changbin and felix's friend, right?