bangchan- text me

y/n sighed as her friend, ria, pulled her arm, excited that stray kids concert would start soon

y/n knew that ria liked this group a lot and so when ria asked her to come along to the concert with her, she couldn't just say no. she listened to them before a few times but had never seen their music videos and didn't even know any of the members in the group.

"i'm so glad you came," the girl exclaimed, "and we got front spaces!" ria squealed in excitement.

"i'm glad you're happy to come." y/n laughed, "at least i actually like some of their songs."

"it's gonna start any second!!"

———
they enjoyed the first performances, singing along occasionally in the parts they could. but one boy seemed awfully familiar to her and she couldn't place where she knew him from.

he had a muscular figure and naturally curly hair that was blonde. every time she saw him smile, there was a familiarity that she couldn't help feel.

he ended up sitting right infront of them, waiting for the next song to play, he looked through the front row and his eyes stopped at her.

"oh my gosh!!!" ria squealed, hardly being able to be heard over the sound of the audience screaming.

he looked incredibly shocked for a second and she could just make out he whispered under his breath,

"y/n?" he slyly pointed to her, then to himself, "crispy."

crispy? crispy. chris??? bangchan?????
he wasn't there the next second as he had already started performing the song, but she remembered.

bangchan. they had been best friends in australia and for a long time even after he left, she even came to visit a lot during his trainee years, but he suddenly disappeared after a while, calls and texts stopped for a long time.

"ria, is he called bangchan??" she pointed at the boy.

"yeah. how did you know?? oooh i knew you liked them!!" she laughed, turning her attention to felix who was sending finger hearts to this part of the crowd.

"felix." y/n muttered, "jisung, jeongin...oh my god!!" she laughed in a state of shock. they actually made it?? the last time she saw them was as trainees.

she locked eyes with felix, who was also shocked, she smiled widely, she hadn't seen them for so long, they looked so different yet the same.
she felt so proud.

bangchan kept on coming over to their area but wasn't able to actually do anything. would they even want to know her anymore though? they were so big now.... the stadium was packed.

bangchan came near their area again to wait for the next song, and his eyes immediately focused on her.

y/n grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down her number on it, it was small and tiny in her hand, but she waved it as she sang along. bangchan came over and started to talk and make hearts with fans.

when he reached her, he locked his hands with her and smiled, acting as if she was any other fan, but y/n realised he had taken the slip of paper from her hand slyly.

"you're here?" jisung mouthed to her from over the other side of the stage, "we'll perform well for you."

nobody knew who he was talking to since there was such a mass of fans in that direction, but she knew it was her.

this was so crazy.

the concert geld like it was just ten minutes and they were leaving the stadium. it was such a shock to see them like that, and they're ere doing so well.

felix was fluent in korean.

jisung was confident on stage.

i.n was dancing confidently with stage presence.

minho had improved even more, his dancing, singing, expressions.

hyunjin had never been just a visual.

changbin was confident in his looks on stage.

bangchan danced center and gave himself more lines.

seungmins singing had improved so much. he sounded angelic.

they seemed like different people when performing, but to their fans they revealed themselves almost fully, and she could tell it was them.

"it was so good!" ria gushed, "i'm so glad you came! and bangchan came over to us!!! i can't believe it."

"it was good," she was still shaken a bit, "really good."

ria was driving them back, so y/n checked her phone.

unknown

i thought i wouldn't see you again
it's bangchan by the way
or crispy
that's what you remembered me with

contact added; crispy

y/n
crispy
where have you been?
what do we even talk about
it's been so long

crispy
i know
i don't really know what to say either.
let's start from the start.
hi, i'm bangchan!

y/n
are you serious...
i guess you are
hi i'm y/n

you actually played along LOL
how did you like our performance?
did you not know it was us performing?
you looked shocked

i was
my friend is a big fan
and she asked me to come along
and i didn't expect to see you there
you guys
are so much different now, it's crazy.

yeah we were shocked too !
you were there from the start.
i'm sorry i lost contact
everything got too much. then the company
saw our messages and got mad about it
they thought u were my secret gf

whT
well
what can we do about it now
i hope you've been well over this time
i've been worried

i have been well
it's nice to see and speak to you again
i feel relieved
we all missed you.
especially me

especially you?

yeah. of course
you get me
i have to go now, but let's keep in contact
and meet sometime soon

of course !!
i missed you too and no rush ! ik you're busy!

not too busy for you after all this time.
let's talk in the morning !

goodnight crispy!

i'll accept it only this time, goodnight!