hyunjin- cheater

hyunjin had been extremely busy the past few days, so when she knew they were on a break she decided to go to their dorm

hyunjin had been acting weird lately, and all the members had noticed it and she had. he was frequently ignoring her and leaving her on seen.

the rest of the members were out doing individual things and hyunjin was at the dorm by himself as told by changbin, so she secided to go over and see what was up. she brought him some fried chicken from his favourite place too.

she had a key herself, so she just let herself in.

hyunjin was sat on the sofa, his arm snaked around another girls waist as they watched a movie.

she just stood there in shock, he was so engrossed in speaking to her , that he didn't even notice her.

the other girl leaned in toward hyunjin.

y/n slammed the door shut not willing to see that, and ran down the stairs, the door swung open shortly after and hyunjin stood at the door.

"y/n, wait!" he shouted, attempting to chase after her but stopping due to the heavy rain.

she didn't dare look back, and continued to run out the street even though it was pouring down with rain.

she took shelter under a bus stop and just sat there letting the tears roll down her face. she pulled out her phone. hyunjin was already messaging her.

my boy<3: come back i can explain
my boy<3:i'm so sorry
my boy<3:come back please
my boy<3: please give me a chance
my boy<3: where are you?? i'll come to you
my boy<3: reply please

she started to cry heavier and changed to changbin contact

y/n: where are you ?

yohhhh: we are at the cafe we always go to, me, chan and han.  why? are you okay?

———
the bell rang from the top of the cafe door as she walked in, she was soaked because of the my boy<3:rain, and still had the chicken in a bag next to her.

they knew something was wrong immediately, and got her to sit down with them.

"what happened?" changbin asked, observing her, "you're crying."

"hyunjin....he- he cheated on me." she tried her hardest not to cry, putting her head down so her hair was covering her eyes.

"he what!?" changbin was furious, she could tell in his tone,but she still didn't look up.

"is he at the dorm." chan asked, he seemed to be keeping his composure, but still seemed somewhat angry. she nodded and they said some stuff as she zoned out and changbin and chan left.

han just put his arm around her shoulder and cuddled her close to him.

"it's okay." he cuddled her close and eyed the chicken by her side, she even got his favourite snack.

"did i do- do something wrong." she sobbed into his clothes, he shook his head.

"no of course not, don't blame yourself, y/n. i don't get why he did that, i'm so sorry."

luckily there wasn't anymore else in the cafe, and the owner had had some respect and went to the back to give them some privacy.

she found it difficult to even express how she was feeling. was she not enough for him, should she have done more? what did she do wrong?

all thoughts that revolves around her fault, she should have done something more.

han was furious, but he decided to keep calm for y/n. how could he treat her like this? she had always been so kind to him and the members, and he decided to backstab her. and y/n hardly ever cried and he hated seeing her in such a state.

"that's it, cry. it'll be okay, it'll be fine." he held held her head close to his chest, and they just stayed like that for a while.

the owner asked jisung if there was anything he could do, and jisung just asked for a hot chocolate for her.

she managed to calm down after a while, and left herself with silent tears falling down her cheeks.

"are you-" he wanted to say something, but he knew she wasn't okay so held back on asking the question. he looked at the chicken she had bought.

"are you hungry?" he asked, pointing at the chicken wings.

she nodded "but they're-"

"who's? i don't know anyone? let's just eat them."

she smiled a little and nodded, opening up the packaging, surprisingly they were still a little warm.

jisung looked up at her, "you're too good. too good for hyunjin."