rain- han

{warning, mature language}

han was doing a live for the first time in a while, and to tease him and see how he was doing, i joined the live

stays briefly knew of me, hans  best friend who would occasionally call or text him during lives. most of stay had been accepting of me, but of course there was a small majority that didn't agree with the friendship at all.

i was just a normal person. i studied hard, had a part time job and my life was no more exciting then the next persons.

han started up the live, bare faced,and his eyes shined as he looked into the camera.

"hello, stay!" he said, looking down at his phone to read comments, "it's been a while, right? sorry."

she started to study watching the live, since the vlive was chilled and relaxing.

"i'm a bit nervous, i haven't done a vlive in a while." he said, smiling, "and i know my friend is watching right now, aren't you?"

she smiled a little and continued to study while he did a majority of stuff on his vlive, he played music, drew badly, talked to stays and eventually started singing.

han didn't really like singing on live even though he didn't show it, and always thought he did bad at it. so she was glad to see him doing it on live, though he seemed nervous.

she grabbed her phone.
gaY👺👺

you're doing great han !

han smiled on his live and messaged her back.

thank you! i felt nervous doing it
i'm glad you liked it

han rolled his eyes playfully and looked up at his live and looked at the comments

"did i do well stay? i hope you liked it!"

the vlive went on for a while,han carrying on for a while. he wanted to call her, but the staff had told him to not get distracted anymore, so he was running out of things to talk about. he wrapped it up shortly after that, and ended the vlive.