fallen angel- taehyung

y/n was a pure angel, one that fallen angels couldn't come close to at all

y/n was a pure angel, one that fallen angels couldn't come close to at all. the fallen angels were seen as lower than the pure, and of course, the perception they were evil still existed.

someone grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her down behind a small wall. the pure world was just like the humans, but instead the people inside all existed of pure and fallen angels.

"taehyung!" y/n laughed lightly, "what if the cameras see us?"

the cameras. they never knew who surveyed them but if they spotted you talking to a fallen angels for too long or often, nobody knew what happened.

"they won'tt, how many times have we spoken before and they haven't caught us." his pure black wings fluttered behind his back. however taehyungs wings seemed to be different then most, sometimes white ones would grow but quickly fall out.

"you're too much, this is so dangerous right now."

"oh well, you'd be surprised how many fallen angels are talking to pure ones."

"probably." she looked around, nervously. "ahh, tae i really cant right now it's too risky for both of us."

"okay, okay. we'll meet at our place though?"

———
'their place'
over where a lot of the fallen angels lived, most of the pure angels didn't wander that far but you could spot some there talking to fallen.

the atmosphere wasn't bad at all there, and she wondered sometimes why they were fallen. but they all had a reason.

they met at a factory. in this world nobody worked in factories or did labour, robots would do the job for them.

taehyung grabbed her hand, sneaking past everywhere they knew cameras were and they climbed up onto the roof.

up there was a cat. the animals here had obviously died in the human world, but were normally reunited with their owners as soon as the owners arrived if the owners had treated them well.

however those who had a bad owner wore a sort of holographic collar, that when you pressed told you background information and name and whatever you needed to know.

"oh?" taehyung said, a little surprised, but petting the cat anyways and pressing the button on the collar. a holographic screen appeared above the cat

you have requested to see mochi's background. are you sure?
yes/no

name:mochi
age:2
gender:male
breed: japanese bobtail
background: mochi died before his owner, his owner abused mochi physically and mentally in the human world, though his mental state has returned to the best time in his life as he crossed over and doesn't seem to remember and will not be reunited once they come into this world. pure angels only can adopt animals

enter your name here to adopt mochi
.....

close?

she looked over to taehyung who was petting the cat, mochi went in the middle of them both, enjoying the pets from them both.

"ah, it's really not fair"he mumbled lowly, "even here it's not fair. "

she stayed quiet, not knowing what to say but just nodding.

"mochi really likes you."

"shame i can't adopt her. i really like animals."

y/n pondered for a while, then nodded to herself, "i can adopt mochi. we can both look after her."

"really?" taehyung looked up with hopeful eyes and she nodded.

"sure. i used to own a cat, but i left her behind."

the boy nodded in understanding, "i left a lot of things behind."

enter your name...
y/n l/n

checking your status
y/n l/n
age: 18 at death, 24 presently
birthday: ___
currently lives by herself, known for being very helpful and kind.

is this you?
yes

thank you for adopting! mochi will be transported to your home tomorrow ! enjoy.

and that was it, mochi was adopted. the bell on his bell rang on her collar automatically and as if he knew, he headed back to the centre that must have been looking after him.

"wow we're already adopting pets together?"

"guess so?"

taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

"you're then only person to treat me this nice after so long..." taehyung looked ahead, " and nice out of the bottom of your heart, not because of how i look."

" what's the point of treating people harshly anymore?"

"true, but people still do it. it's nice to have someone like you."

"someone like me?" she tilted her head, "what does that mean?"

taehyung smirked a little, looking down at her.

"figure it out."