Little Bottles and Ignorance

It was just a normal day in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. As usual everyone didn't have a care in the world. Gray and Natsu were fighting as always; and as always Erza came between them to split up the fight. Lucy was at the bar complaining about her rent with Mira, Wendy, and Charle. Cana was drinking with Wakaba and Macao. Levy was chatting up with Panther Lily while Gajeel ignored them. Juvia was stalking Gray behind a pillar as she fantasized about him.

Everything seemed fine until the master walked in holding a package full of brightly colored bottles.

"Oi Master! What do you have over here?" Mirajane asked as she walked over to him.

"Hmm some package addressed to the guild entirely." The man grumbled. "I don't even know what's inside these bottles."

"Huh? Free package?!" Natsu exclaimed as he ran towards the box with Happy flying behind him.

"Do you think it's food Natsu? Maybe it's fish!" The cat happily exclaimed.

"There's no way that the box has fish!" Lucy exclaimed as she joined them.

"I shall examine these for you." Erza said pushing the group aside.

Master Makarov nodded as he handed the armored Titania the box. "I'll leave it to you then, I must attend a meeting." Without saying another word the old man left the guild hall and vanished.

"Let's see what's inside, Erza." Lucy pushed trying to see its contents.

The red haired girl opened one of the bottles and took a small scent of its contents. "It smells almost like alcohol." She remarked.

Cana looked up alertly. "Alcohol?" She hiccuped. "Why don't we crack one open?!" She laughed obviously drink out of her mind.

"I guess it wouldn't be so bad to let loose once and a while." Lucy laughed as the others nodded on agreement.

"I bet I could drink the whole box!" Natsu challenged flames coming out of his hands.

"Please, that flame-brain couldn't last one shot!" Gray scoffed.

"Juvia agrees!" The water Mage exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

"What was that ice princess?" Natsu growled. "Yah think you can hadle more alcohol than I can?"

"Hell yes, squinty eyes! You can't drink for shit!' Gray retorted.

"Natsu-san, Gray-San! Please don't fight!" Wendy walked over.

"Act like civil gentlemen for once." Charle agreed.

Erza nodded. "There's only way I solve this... Let's drink!"

________________________

A/N: So how was it? I always liked these baby stories! I find them so cute that I can't stop fangirling! Anyway, please read and review guys! Nalu forever! Aye~