3. Baby Ice and Roaring Waters

Going back to a certain ice and water Mage, the two were walking to Gray's apartment since Fairy Hills was off limits. After all it was still a girl's dorm. Gray shuffled after Juvia as he felt the water Mage staring at him. He meant REALLY staring at him almost like a evil spirit in a haunted house. Honestly he would've preferred going with anyone other than Juvia, even if it meant being with that Flame For Brains dragon slayer. It wasn't like he hated Juvia, it was just he found her well.... Awkward sometimes.

"Err Juvia?" Gray stuttered.

"Hai Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaimed waiting intently for a answer.

"C-can you maybe give me some space?" He sweatdropped as he backed up.

Juvia gloomily backed up expecting something different. As they reached Gray's home the ice Mage searched for his keys.

"Shit they must've fallen out." He scowled. It's true he could've just used magic to forage a key but at the moment his magic level went down considerably.

"Looking for this, Gray?" A familiar voice called out.

Gray flinched and turned around to see someone who he really didn't want to see right now.

"L-Lyon..." Juvia mumbled, backing up slowly.

"Honestly Gray. I found your house key and now I see you as a mere child." Lyon smirked amused.

"Shut up!" Gray blushed furiously in embarrassment. " it's not my fault."

Lyon laughed. "I guess that means I'm more qualified to win Juvia over." The older ice Mage smiled as he ran his hand through his hair.

Juvia tried to hide from Lyon's advances but to no avail. Gray growled as he saw his señor completely swooning over the uncomfortable water mage. This was getting irritating, watching his rival all over a member of his guild, his comrade.

"I'm going inside.." The young Mage scowled as he stepped inside.

"J-Juvia will come too!" The water women exclaimed as she ran inside Lyon strutting in behind her.

Lyon took no time making himself at home whereas Juvia stood awkwardly in the center, probably admiring the facts he was in her (fictional) lover's house.

"Juvia-San please come relax near me." Lyon smiled gently grabbing her hand in his.

"Don't flirt over other people's guild members! What the hell are you doing here anyway?!" Gray yelled crossing his arms.

"I came for Juvia of course!" Lyon retorted. "I went to your guild to see her but I found out that she left with you. Then I find your house key along the way. Be grateful that I took pity on you." He smirked.

Gray growled as Lyon continued to shower his "affection" onto the flustered rain women.

This honestly was the worst day ever. First he was turned into this small child who couldn't even do an ounce of ice magic. All that training with Ur had completely went down the drain. He knew Lyon would brag sooner or later about that. Not to mention he would have to go through puberty all over again. He shuttered at that thought. An awkward phase that was. Now Lyon was in his house swooning over his guild mate.

Sickened by the sight the Mage walked over to his open window and stared out it. This sucked ass. Gray suddenly noticed a small boy and two very attractive women across the street.

"Why your so cute!" The first women said.

"And polite too!" The other giggled.

"Thank you miss! Your really pretty too like your 15 over again!" The boy smiled brightly.

The two girls giggled.

"Such a polite boy! Here how about I give you some candy?" The women offered. The boy nodded in response and to Gray's surprise received a huge candy bar.

The other women giggled. "Here's some money too for your sick mother! Bless her."

"Thank you!" The boy laughed as the two walked away. While they turned their backs the boy did a complete 180 turn. He snorted as he threw off his sweater vest and counted the money he earned. Gray was completely thrown off. That boy had completely coned those women out of money and candy. He heard the boy mumble something like "those idiots..." And walked off toward another group of women pulling off the exact same act.

That gave Gray an idea. Obviously the stealing part was out of line but he could use his current condition to an advantage. Gray looked over at his señor who was flaunting his "affection" over the confused ice Mage. Gray smirked at he thought of Lyon's face when he took Juvia for himself.

Gray walked over to the water women and put on the cutest puppy dog face he could muster. The ice Mage gently tugged on the rain women's cloak.

"Oi Juvia-San." Gray said getting the blunette's immediate attention.

"Hai Gray-sama!" Juvia squealed, hearts in her eyes.

"Do you mind helping me reach something in the cabinent?" He said with a sincere smile.

"Of course Juvia will help!" She cheered as she lifted the young boy up and squeezed him tight. The two boys nearly had a nosebleed as the ice Mage was suffocated by her ample breasts. Gray nearly died from blood loss if she hasn't loosened her grip.

If looks could kill Gray would be in flames. Lyon growled as Gray was hugged by his Juvia. Gray smirked and decided to take it up a notch. Gray nuzzled against the girl's long blue hair, making Lyon almost loose it.

"Gray.." Lyon growled spitefully.

"Gray-sama is adorable!" Juvia giggled as she placed a small kiss the boy's head.

Lyon glared at them. "Juvia if you wish I can help you."

"Juvia can handle it on her own." She smiled.

Gray smirked. 'Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.'