6. Thunder and the Demon

The days that past were going exceptionally fast for the poor scarlet haired mage. So far the progress she had made about the mystery bottles and the potions was little to none. The guild was as usual filled with the clamour of the other guild mates. To the scarlet mage it was too quiet despite the loud sounds of laughing and clanking of their beer mugs. Due to the absence of a certain takeover mage this also meant the she was in charge of any missions from the board members chose.

"Where the hell is everyone?!" Erza panicked grabbing her hair in frustration. "This is leading nowhere!"

"is she going to be alright...?" Max sighed looking at the S- Class mage. 

"Who knows...." Macao and Wakaba said in unison, shaking their heads.

Traveling to a dainty little house in the neighborhood, the Strauss Siblings were setting up the beds for  the two member of the Thunder God Tribe. 

"This is kinda fun." Mira giggled as she made Freed's bed. 

"Says you..." Lissana retorted. " Laxas has been sulking for the last three days..."

"Aww c'mon Lissana he isn't that bad." Mira chuckled. "Didn't you say you wanted to have children?'

"Well yah.." The younger girl blushed as she twiddled her fingers. " B-But with N-Natsu.."

Mirajane chuckled. 'Maybe I should watch him..." She thought. 

Later during the afternoon Lissana thought it was the time to go shopping for extra clothes when Mira shut the front door behind her. 

"Oh Nee-San I'm going to go shopping for Lax-" 

"No need!' Mira interrupted quickly showing her the shopping bags full of clothes. A mischievous glint sparkled in Mira's eyes.

" Oh no!" The older sibling sighed melodramatically." I forgot to buy Freed some clothes! Lissana how about you go with Freed and get some?" 

"Uh sure..." Lissana sweat dropped and with Freed accompanying her, left out the door. 

"What the hell was that all about?"The spiky blond said raising an eyebrow at the takeover mage. 

"Don't worry about it~" Mira sang. "Instead.." The girl said as she grabbed the nearest shopping bag, an evil glint in her eye. 

 " You should be worried about yourself." She shadowed over Laxas as the lighting slayer backed away in panic.

"O-Oi Mira, stop looking at me like that!" He sweat dropped as she loomed over him like Satan himself. After all she was known as "The Demon". 

Before the mage could even book it Mira had already caught him. "Let go!" The boy grunted as Mira held him tightly. 

"Why Laxas?" She purred. "you have so many new outfits to try on~" 

"Screw that!" Laxas growled trying to free himself from the demon's iron grip. 

"Oh How 'bout this one, it's so pretty!" 

'Stop iiiiiiiiiit!" Laxas yelled. A particular yell that was heard by the nearby Runes mage and his companion. 

"Do you think Laxas will be alright?" Freed asked as he looked back. 

"Don't worry about it." Lissana smiled. " I mean how bad could sis be?"