1

Okay, so a little summary:

Win Metawin (19) happens to be a son of a billionaire. He's a rich guy and certainly proud of showing it. But he's definitely not of those rich guys who are rude to the fact that people despise them.

He certainly loves the lavishing lifestyle who lives in US.

He gets called back to Thailand, to return there forever as he's the solely heir to an billion dollar company, The White Rabbit company or in short TWR.

He has to finish his university life as a commoner, something that his family follows like a tradition. And he definitely can't tell people he's the Win Metawin.

How will he adjust to this new life and not try to get involved with a certain group, F4. As a commoner.

Bright Chivaree(21) happens to be the heir of The Chivaree Group, which also happens to be a billion dollar company.

He's a sophomore in the GMM University. A cold hearted, yet soft (unknown to Most people), varsity heartthrob, who is also the leader of the F4.

How will he not get involve with "commoner" which his father sternly told not to.

The other members of the F4 are:

Tay Tawan (22)

Off Jumpol (22)

Mew Suppasit (23)

TayNew, OffGun, MewGulf as side pairs. but i will focus most on Brightwin.

Possibly mpreg