23

All of them were outside the room.

"You should go home, I will stay here", Win's dad to both his mom and Bright.

Win's mother rolled her eyes, " his boyfriend is here, he's gonna stay. We. Are. Going home. And told Bright, "Aren’t you staying?"

Bright said, "yes,ma'am....mom"

"But-", his father wanted to say something, but she cut the talk, " no but. I'm sure he would more like that his lover is there instead of his father. Now let's say goodbye to Win and leave. He's coming home tomorrow anyway."

Win's father gave Bright a cold stare and went to the hospital room.

Bright was about to go in, but his mother stopped him

"Don't worry, Bright. He just goes overprotective when Win is not well. Which is maybe also the reason why he doesn’t tell us anymore. "

Bright shook his head, "he's his father after all. He has to be protective."

"Oh no. He's just not protective, over-overprotective. Did you know once Win called him saying he has a cold. And he flew to America the next flight! You know our family was shocked when we heard he's sending Win to America. "

Bright chuckled and then smiled, "It's nice to know that he has a caring family"

She returned the smile, "So am I. Let me go in and say goodbye. Bye to you too, son. Hoping to see you again"

"Yes, ma-mom"

_________

Win had to stay in the hospital the whole day.

"When will I get discharge?", Win whined.

" Tomorrow, now sleep, bunny", Bright said from the couch.

_______

Win tossed around the bed for a while.

He sat up to see if Bright was asleep.

And yes, he was already plastered on the couch.

Win got up from the bed and went to the couch. He sat on his knees and waved his hand.

"What do you want Metawin?"

"Ohh, you are awake!  Thought You're already sleep "

"Hmm...so do you need something? Water? Hungry?"

"Nope...I'm lonely ", Win pouted.

" lonely? I'm right here"

"Nooo...You're on the couch, come to the bed"

"Win, we're in the hospital, you are still sick.  You should be resting. And that bed is definitely not big for two grown up men".

" aaaw....come on...this is not the first time we will be sleeping in a cramped position. Remember when we were in uni and Toptap came to visit me in my apartment? We slept on the couch naa!!!"

"But you weren’t sick then!"

"Come naaa you big wolf", Win whined.

Bright sighed, " Alright "

Win held his hand and led him to the bed.

He got on it and moved to a side, "look so much space for you. Come kitty", Win patted on the bed.