32

"B-Bright?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I think my water broke....."

"Eh? Oh my god. Wait! No! No wait. Let's go to the hospital. Oh my godd. Let me grab the bag...no, should I carry you?", Bright started panicking.

"Woah woah, Bright!  Calm down! Take a breath!", Win held his hand.

" That's it, in and out. Now call my mom. And Take ME TO THE HOSPITAL! I DON'T THINK THEY WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!!", he winced in pain.

Win's mother was in another room, so Bright called her quickly.

"Oh, Win! Are you in much pain? Or are you able to walk?", she came running towards them.

" I-I can. But not for long!"

_________________________

They quickly got to the hospital. Both the grandfathers were already present there.

Nurses and doctors came along and took him on a wheelchair.

Contractions were also increasing. And Win cried in pain.

"FUCK YOU BRIGHT. IF I EVER LET YOU FUCK ME! UGH!"

Bright was sure Win cursed all his roots, well the ancestors and not the descendants for the obvious reason.

Win was soon taken to the operation theater.

Bright held Win's hands, wanting to go in with him.

"Mr. Chivaree you know you can't come in", a nurse called.

Bright was about to protest, but mother stopped him.

Bright sighed and kissed on Win's forehead, "It's gonna okay baby, alright? You are gonna fine. So are our babies. I love you "

"I love you too", Win nodded and gave him a small smile.

But soon again the labour pain increased, " Oww"

"Take him quickly", a doctor said.

All rushed to the OT.

___________________

Bright was pacing outside the OT.

Their parents, Tay, OffGun, Mew Dew-Nani and Love were also present.

Others also wanted to come. But they understood, it's not good to crowd there. They can visit later.

Tay walked upto him, " Hey, Bright. I know you are scared...nervous. But it's gonna be okay. Win is a strong guy! Don't panic and be calm for then, okay?", he patted on the shoulder.

Bright just nodded without saying anything.  He couldn’t help but think of worst scenarios that could happen.

He almost cried.

Mr. Opas-iamkajorn saw his expression, "Bright, I can understand what you are feeling. Trust me, it's too nerve-racking. I was at your position once. It was the most beautiful, excited yet scary situation ever. You can do nothing but pray for their health"

Bright hugged him tightly, "I know dad...I know. Its just that..."

"I understand.... That understand ", he patted his back.

_____________

In some minutes, they heard a baby's crying.

All stood up impatiently.