10

Win broke down in the taxi. He cried the whole way that he didn't realize he had told the driver his house, paternal home.

He already walked to the main door, before he realized his surrounding.

He was about to turn around, he didn't want his parents to see him like that.

But his mother saw him.

She opened the door, "Win, why are here so late- oh my god, why are you crying!", She quickly walked towards him, took his face in her hands.

" what happened my baby?", she was worried.

But Win completing broke down seeing his mother.

"Momma....."

His father also went outside to get shocked to see his son like that.

Both of the parents took the son to his room soon.

"What happened, please tell us, my bunny!", his father asked.

But Win kept crying his mother's arms.

" I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE", his cries got more loud.

"What? What you can't do honey?"

"I can't pretend to be a commoner anymore. ", he looked at his father and buried his face in his arms, cried until he passed out.

His parents looked at each other worriedly.

__________

One week has passed since Win locked himself in his room. He didn’t eat, he didnt talk. He even passed out because of hunger that his parents had to keep him on saline.

______

" Arthit, husband. I think we should rethink about his commoner lifestyle "

"Yes, Anong. I was thinking the same"

____

Win had been whining how he didn’t really like it quite a few times to his parents. While he didn’t tell them he was bullied, he complained about lying.

______

"Yes, even Nani hinted that someone bullied him because he was from a low class family", his mother informed his father.

" huh, when did that happen"

"I dont know. They didn’t explain. But let me not do this anymore. He freaking broke down bad. I'm worried for his mental health too"

"Yes....Let's stop. Maybe if he wants, we can send him back to America too"

_______

On the other side, Bright wasn’t good too. He completely isolated himself from the world.

He was more grumpy. More cold. More on the edge to burst out any moment.

He would just let himself get drunk and wasted.

His friends were worried. Win was gone. There was no trace of him and Bright completely shut down.

Tay, Off, Mew, three of them, tried to console Bright. Make him talk, ask about Win.

He would just ignore them or get angry all of a sudden.

Until, one day, he broke down while getting drunk and told them what cruel thing he did to win.

_____________

One more week had passed since then.

While Win was eating a little better than earlier, he was still quite, which wasn’t like him.

"Win, do you want to go back to America?"

".......yes"

____________

Tay, Off & Mew tried to find out about Win Metawin. Where did he disappear, but it was weird, it was like Win vanished from the world. Ljke Win Metawin Teepakorn didn’t exist in the world.

Until they heard, Win had shifted back to America or Europe.