25

Bright woke up sensing sun ray on him.

He became wary of his surroundings to notice that he was in Win's arms, Win slept hugging him closely all night.

'Ah....this feeling', he breathed in his familiar scent.

He slowly moved from Win's grip.

And then he recalled last night. 'Yep, I did that. It wad not a dream',he chuckled at his own thought.

Then he stared at Win.

His chest slowly going up and down- breath at peace, lips gapped a little, maybe he was snoring lightly, if you listen intensely. Oh, and those long eyelashes. And damn those high cheekbones.....

Maybe he stared at him for another twenty minutes before the alarm clock ran.

Win woke hearing his alarm.

He opened his eyes to the most beloved scene of his in the world.

Bright, in his bed, staring at him with so much  affection.

'Ah can I pause the moment?', he smiled at Bright, "Good morning"

Bright kissed on his forehead, "Good morning baby"

Win moved into his arms," had a good sleep?"

Bright also snuggled close to him, "mhmm...the best"

They spent more fifteen minutes, cuddling and giving small kisses to each others.

Before Win got up so that he won’t gey any late to office.

Well, he thought of going to office, but then remembered last night and thought of taking a day off.

"Bright...wanna go on a date?.... Maybe a picnic? "

"Hmm...good idea, but aren’t you going to office? "

"Nahh, wanna spend time with you. It's hard to match both of our schedule to spend the whole day. Besides, I don't have important tasks, I can skip "

Bright nodded smilingly, knowing he took a day off so that Bright doesn’t spend the whole day spacing out.

"Good idea, baby. Have anywhere special in mind?"

"Not really....do you?"

"I do...."

"Where? ", Win asked him excitedly.

" surprise baby"

Win pouted, but didn’t ask any further, "okay! Let's shower then! Or we are gonna be late!"

"Together?", Bright asked eagerly.

" absolutely not"

"Awww...come on, bunny. Save water campaign ", he got up from the bed and picked Win in bridal style.

" woah! Put me down! Why are always picking up a six feet who literally has the same weight!!"

"You are right, babe. You're heavy", Bright joked.

Win hit him on the shoulder.

" hey that hurt"

"Put me downnnn!!!"

"Of course darling in the bathroom"

__________________________

Win and Bright drove to.... Somewhere? Win didn’t know, Bright was the one who was driving. And did not tell him.

But he could see they were going outside the city.

"Hey, babe. Tell me now naaa"

"Told you, bunny. Surprise"