5

It's English literature now.

It was an easy mark for Win as he lived in the States. So he was gonna take the advanced class, with seniors.

______

"I'm sorry, Professor. I got lost", Win panted as he said. Some crazyass girls gave him the wrong address.

" It's okay since it's your first day. Come on, take a seat."

Win quickly took a seat without looking anywhere.

He finally took a breath to relax.

Win turned his head to look around to see that guy....Bright sitting here.

"Oh, Hi...sorry, didn’t see you there."

"....It's okay", Bright smiled a bit.

"I have the shirt in my locker room. I wanted to give you earlier,but didn’t know where to find you"

"It's okay."

"lemme introduce myself-"

"Win Metawin Teepakorn "

"You know me?"

"Well...after the whole cafeteria scene, everyone does"

Win gave a nervous laugh.

"I'm Bright Vachirawit Chivaree"

" oh, that's what VC are for. I'll return it to you after class"

"Take your time. Why don't you come to the match after. I'm guessing you haven’t seen any matches, it's a total celebration here"

"Really? Okk, I'll. And do you think they let in a new member? "

"You play?"

"Yeap"

"Sure, why don't you tryout"

"Oh, shoot. Bye, Bright. You are right, I actually can't return it now. I've Mr. Wan's class. And It's on the other side..BYE", Win ran quickly.

" Bye. Your num-", Bright was gonna ask him his number,but Win ran like Flash.

"Dudeee, were you really gonna ask someone's number?", Tay came from behind, patted on his shoulder.

" oh my, The Bright Chivaree! Asked someone his number!", Off grinned.

"I didn’t ask, I was going to"

"Man, you really are whipped. You talked to him the whole class. Other times , you sleep like a baby!", Mew said.

" Mew, you were the same when you met Gulf", Bright pointed out.

"Oh, so he's the same to you as Gulf to me", Mew smirked.

Bright blushed, " I'm gonna go, practice for match"

"Heh, Bright, Don't run away", Tay shouted.

" Our boy is finally grown up! I feel like a proud dad", Off said dramatically.

______

Win, on the other side, sat down in his chair.

Mr. Wan started his class soon too.

Then a boy came in.

"Mr. Atthaphan, you are finally back from vacation i see", Mr. Wan said.