28

A.N: I feel like I'm stretching the fic like rubber. Will try to end soon ;-;

One more thing: Pls comment here if you wanna read a BRIGHTWIN X ZOMBIE fic 🌼

______________________________________

After a month, Bright and his father reconnected, Bright started working as CEO again. Things were still awkward between them, but both of them tried to make things work out.

Bright still lived with Win. He officially moved in with Win.

_________

And they also made their relation official to the whole world.

(A

(A.N: I changed their posts' captions. Check)

Actually, some photos of them went viral on internet, so they had to.

Some pics of them hugging and kissing were taken when they were on dates.

Tho they didn’t mind. They were not scared or insecure about their relationship. They proudly announced it.

___

F4 (and their respective partners) and Win's friends aka Nani and Dew were hanging out.

"Wow, you guys are trending on twitter!", Nani said as he scrolled through twitter.

"Really? For what?"Bright looked at his phone.

" For your relationship, idiot", Gun said.

"Yep, #BrightWinIsReal
#WolfBunnyKingdom
#GetMarriedAlready
You guys have some pretty chaotic fans ", Tay chuckled.

" Some of them are bringing out crazy theories. ", Off laughed.

" Holy shit! They even dug out our uni pictures. Where did even they this?", Mew said.

___

Win and Bright looked at each other affectionately and kissed.

Maybe more than a simple kiss.