18

Win went to his home.

His head was exploding from all the things going around. So he silenced his phone and went to sleep again.

He woke up from the continuous bell ringing.

"Ugh, who's here now", He rubbed his eyes and went to open the door.

"Ms. Love? Why are here-"

"Mr. Metawin, what were you doing? I and others have been calling you for hours! Did you know what happened? ", She freaked out.

" woah, calm down. I silenced it and slept. What happened? "

"Check your phone sir! Phone! It's crazy and don't go out, reporters are outside! And...and what did you do!!", she continuously talked.

Win ignored her and went to grab his phone.

" wow, too many messages"

He opened the link Love sent him.

Billion dollars love? Bangkok  princes are dating each others.

Win's eyes widened,  he scrolled down.

Vachirawit chivaree of the Chivaree company and Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn of The White Rabbit Company reportedly has been seeing each other. They were seen at the ........ Hotel last night. Our insiders said They were quite affectionate with each other.

Is it the reunite of the two biggest companies of Thailand? Repeatedly Mr. Vachirawit and Mr. Metawin knew each other since University and has been close since then.

Both the companies haven’t denied anything.

Win rubbed his forehead, "What the fuck!!"

The article also attached a blur photo of them. And it looked like Bright was holding his waist and kissed him from behind.

'Shit'

"Did you check-"

"Ah, fuck, Love, warn me!  You scared me", he jumped hearing a sudden voice.

" Sorry, Sir."

"Ugh, my head hurts. What is happening all of a sudden!"

"Do you want a cup of coffee or food? It looks like you didn’t have lunch. "

"Yes, please order me something. I'm gonna take a shower"

____

Win was having his lunch with Love.

He turned off his phone, it was flooded with messages and calls.

He sighed.

Love began, "so....are you two....?"

"What? Of course not"

Love gave him a 'I don't believe you' look.

"I'm telling the truth!"